TradingView, an online charting tool and a trading platform in one, said on Wednesday it has expanded its offering with stocks of companies listed on the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange (BCBA). Traders can purchase real-time stock and index data from the Argentinian stock exchange.
The company also said it plans to add more exchanges in the near future, but no further details were available.
In addition, the platform also offers data from some other major stock exchanges. Following is a list of its offering:
- AMEX – American Stock Exchange
- NASDAQ – NASDAQ Stock Market
- NYSE – New York Stock Exchange
- OTC – OTC Markets
- CME Group (GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) Futures
- MOEX – Moscow Exchange
- LSE – London Stock Exchange (UK and International Companies)
- BSE – Bombay Stock Exchange
- ASX – Australian Securities Exchange
- NZX – New Zealand Exchange
- BME – Bolsa de Madrid
- Bovespa – Sao Paulo Stock Exchange
- BM&F – Brazilian Futures Exchange
- NAG – Nagoya Stock Exchange
- BCBA – Bolsa de Comercio de Buenos Aires
TradingView is a web-based platform that uses HTML5 charts and work on all browsers and operating systems. It provides free access to data about a wide range of trading instruments, among which forex, Bitcoin, stocks, futures, all major indices, and contracts for difference (CFDs). The platform features customizable charts, basic and advanced ones alike, as well as more than 50 drawing tools that can be used for understanding and analyzing the financial markets.