Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose.
Automated forex and CFD broker RoboForex announced it has launched a new multi-currency RoboForex Wallet service.
The Wallet can contain several accounts with different base currencies, which are combined in the same payment service. The available currencies depend on the client’s country of residence, but in any case contains EUR, USD.
The Wallet allows the broker’s clients to deposit funds in the currency that is most convenient for them and withdraw them to different payment details or to distribute their capital between their trading accounts via internal transfer. The options are available for all services of the broker: RoboForex, CopyFX, RAMM, Stocks.
The RoboForex Wallet has the following features and advantages:
– Risk management – the client’s funds are protected against risks from open trading positions.
– Profit accumulation – the client can withdraw their profit from all of their trading accounts to their Wallet.
– Fast transfers – the Wallet allows the client to deposit money to your trading account at any time and any place, RAMM and Stocks accounts included.
– Convenience – withdrawals from the Wallet are instant; no fee is charged for withdrawing funds.
– Safety – all the Wallet funds are kept on segregated accounts in major European and British banks.
RoboForex, headquartered in Cyprus’ Limassol, is a forex brokerage group with representative offices globally. It offers trading in forex, contracts for difference (CFDs), stocks and metals.
The brokerage consists of the holding company RoboForex Financial Group, and its units Cyprus-regulated RoboForex CY Ltd., New Zealand-based RoboForex LP., and Belize-regulated RoboForex Ltd., which until recently was known as RoboTrade Ltd.