Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
CasinoFans.io is a brand new place to play a number of Slot games, Table games and even a couple of Game shows. But that’s not all, because the casino also accepts Sports betting, as well as offering you a series of virtual racing games to wager on too. The best part is that if you are a crypto enthusiast, this is one place where you can use your tokens to deposit and cash out. And if you are not, CasinoFans.io also accepts a lot of traditional payment methods too. It does not have the same that most houses which have a focus on crypto do, restricting its accepted payment methods, and players, only to the digital assets.
However, there are also a couple of downsides to this casino as well. Even though it is licensed and has a generally decent withdrawal policy, there is a restriction on how much you can win per week. This restriction is not particularly fair, because gambling is all about getting lucky. So is there any point in restricting how much players can win? There are other issues too, with the bonuses of CasinoFans.io not being particularly plentiful.
If you are wondering if these issues outweigh the positive sides of the casino, check out the review we have prepared. It will go over both the advantages and disadvantages of CasinoFans.io, allowing you to decide for yourself whether it is the right place for you. Let’s start with the bonuses we mentioned are lackluster:
Here is a table which outlines what promotions CasinoFans.io runs at the time of writing:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Casino Welcome Bonus||$20||100% up to $500 + 150 spins||35x||30x the initial deposit|
|Casino Second Deposit Bonus||$20||50% up to $500||35x||30x the initial deposit|
|Casino Third Deposit Bonus||$20||75% up to $500 + 150 spins||35x||30x the initial deposit|
|Sports Betting Welcome Bonus||$10||100% up to $200||5x||30x the initial deposit|
|Weekly Wagering Wars||–||$700||0x||None|
Note that all but two of them are Welcome bonuses, and the ones which are not don’t give you anything for depositing. Let’s go into a bit more detain on the promotions, starting with what we’ll call the Casino Welcome Package. This is a series of rewards which are granted over the first three deposits a player makes:
- The Casino Welcome Bonus is the most generous of these three rewards. To claim it, simply cash in the minimum deposit of $20. As far as entry costs for bonuses go, this is an excellent amount. What can you get for that? CasinoFans.io will add 100% of the funds you’ve just deposited to your account, as well as a very generous helping of Free Spins. The maximum amount of cash up for grabs is $500. As for the Spins, the particular amount you can get is determined in a fairly interesting way. You start off with 20 Free Spins, which you receive instantly. Then, every $10 you deposit above this limit is going to reward you with 10 extra spins. These are then credited to your account in bundles of 10 each day. If you decide to get the full package of 150 Spins, you will receive them over 13 days, which is great. Note that withdrawing the money can only be done once you clear a wagering requirement of 35x. These requirements are a pretty common part of bonuses these days, and represent a number. Once you wager the bonus funds that amount of times, you can cash out. How much do other casinos usually require their deposit bonuses be turned over? About 30x to 40x, which puts this house right in the middle of the range we consider to be acceptable. With CasinoFans.io there is also a cash out limit of 30x the initial deposit. This means any winnings realized over this amount will be written off.
- Once you are done with the promotion above, you can claim the Casino Second Deposit Bonus. This promotion is pretty similar to the first, because it has the same minimum cash-in requirement, the same maximum amount of funds you can get, and the 35x wagering requirement and 30x cash out limit still apply. Where is the difference between it and the Welcome bonus? Well, the Second Deposit bonus only grants the player 50% of whatever they have deposited as bonus money. This means it is less rewarding overall, especially since there are no Free Spins here either.
- Finally, the last bonus of the promotion is the Casino Third Deposit Bonus. Compared to the previous one, it has a better set of conditions. Notably, you can still get up to $500 with a minimum deposit of $20 or more. But the way this bonus is calculated is 75% of the deposited funds. Also, there are 150 more Spins up for grabs, which is great. The cash out limits and the wagering requirements for it are the same as the ones above.
Next, let’s also take a look at what sports lovers will get for their first deposit – the Sports Betting Welcome Bonus:
- This is a bonus which can be picked only on the first deposit you make. If you opt in for the Welcome package we just mentioned, that means foregoing the Sports bonus. As for the promotion itself, it doubles said first deposit, up to $200. There is a $10 minimum you need to cash in in order to claim it, which is pretty low. Also, the wagering requirement for the money is just 5x. You should know that sports bonuses calculate these differently, though. They usually have wagering requirements between 5x and 10x, but there is an extra condition. Only bets on games with odds of 1.75 or more count towards the wagering requirement. The same high cash out limit of 30x applies here too.
There are just two promotions which you can claim once you are done with the welcome bonuses. And that is just the issue we have with the promotional policies of this casino. As generous as it is to new players, it does not offer much beyond that. Let’s take a look at what the recurring bonuses with CasinoFans.io are, though:
- The Weekly Wagering Wars is a Tournament the casino runs. Every week, a different set of Slot games is selected to participate. Players who wager real money on these games will be entered into the Tournament and compete against eachother. The more you wager and win, the higher you will climb the leaderboard! At the end of the week, there will be $3000 spread between the highest scoring players. The top prizes are $700, $450 and $300 for the three luckiest CasinoFans.io accounts. But, since the total pool is quite high, there is plenty to go around, and the casino states that it will hand out 50 rewards in total. The best thing about these is the fact that they are not bound by any kind of withdrawal restriction, be it a cash out limit or a wagering requirement.
- If you keep depositing and playing with CasinoFans.io, you will start earning Points. The more of these you get, the higher your account level will get, which will then unlock the VIP Cashback Bonus. A Cashback lets players get a certain amount of their lost bets back. With CasinoFans.io, this percentage is between 5% and 20%, based on the level of your account. We have no idea what the maximum amount of money you can get with this bonus are. The wagering requirement is between 5x and 0x, where the higher level account you have, the lower this requirement gets. Overall, the VIP Cashback is not a bad incentive, but we would have liked to know more about it.
As far as regulation is concerned, we are pleased to report that CasinoFans.io has a license with one of the best oversight bodies in the world. Here is what the casino has to say about that:
The Antillephone, which it mentions is one of the four bodies which oversee the egaming sector of Curacao, a small Caribbean country. Said country has become the go-to destination for casino operators to get licensed in. But how can we know that CasinoFans.io is telling the truth about being overseen by the Antillephone? Well, the license issuer requires any of the houses it has licensed to implement a Digital seal on their websites. Here is what that looks like:
Clicking it leads us to the following page:
It shows the license of Rawingo N.V., the operator behind CasinoFans.io, as well as the fact the domain from which the casino operates definitely belongs to the parent company. But what does that mean for the player? Well, they will have access to a wide number of protections, which the regulatory body has in store for them. Here is a list of some of them:
- There is a lot of scrutiny placed on the way in which licensed casino operators store the data of their players. This is very important, because said data can contain all sorts of sensitive information about you, as well as the payment methods you use. And it is not possible for it not to be collected, because there are tons of AML and KYC policies that modern gambling websites comply with. So, in order to prevent hacker attacks being successful, or data leaks, the Antillephone and other regulators mandate that your information needs to be encrypted and stored using some of the strictest security protocols available nowadays.
- Secondly, the integrity of the games themselves is also important to the regulatory bodies. That is why they select professional auditors, who go over the random number generators used in the games. These are complex mathematical algorithms, which determine the outcome of every bet. The auditors examine them and certify there is no bias in how the results you get are calculated!
- Thirdly, the mental health of the player is also a serious concern to the Antillephone and the other three Curacao regulators. That is why there are some self-exclusion options which houses need to provide you with. For instance, there are custom deposit limits players can set, or they can opt in to time out warnings. As a last resort, they can even close their account altogether. There are also a lot of resources dedicated to combatting problem gambling, which licensed houses are required to list.
Overall, we recommend regulated houses over their unlicensed peers. Back to CasinoFans.io, though, here are the languages that its website can be seen in:
Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish;
And here are the countries where the website of the casino is not accessible from:
Restricted countries: The USA, The Netherlands, France, The Dutch Caribbean (Aruba, Curacao, Sint Maarten, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba), Singapore;
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in or out with CasinoFans.io is pretty simple, and can be done in a variety of ways. From e-wallets, to crypto, here is what the deposit methods accepted by the house are, as well as their specifics:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
And here are the currencies one can deposit in:
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Binance Coin (BNB), Brazilian Real (BRL), Bitcoin (BTC), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Euro (EUR), Indian Rupee (INR), Litecoin (LTC), Mexican Peso (MXN), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), US Dollar (USD), South African Rand (ZAR);
These are generally some pretty good conditions. The low minimum deposit of $10 is great, because most casinos require between $10 and $20 for their payment methods. There are no fees for cashing in, but third party charges are to be covered by the player, which is how most houses nowadays tackle them. Let’s take a look at the withdrawal conditions as well:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|MuchBetter||$25||$10000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Skrill||$25||$10000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Neteller||$25||$10000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Jeton||$25||$10000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Bank||$25||$10000||up to 7 days||€15 for SEPA banks|
|Crypto||$25||$10000||up to 7 days||Free|
A similar wide range of payment methods is available. This time, there is a high minimum withdrawal requirement of $25. We don’t find this fair. First off, it is higher than what most other casinos require, and secondly, it is more than twice the minimum deposit. And the maximum withdrawal of $10 000 is counted for the entire month, which is also not really competitive with other casinos.
In order to file a withdrawal request, you need to turn over the funds you’ve cashed in at least once. This clause is found in the Terms and Conditions of the casino and causes no concern for us, because it is a common part of the AML policies that regulators have in place. The processing times for outgoing transactions are said to be between 5 days and 7 days, which is way too long. There are no fees for all but one means of payment. The exception is wire transfers to banks which are part of the SEPA network. These payments have a fee of €15, which CasinoFans.io charges. We are not fans of that! Still, it is good the rest of the withdrawal methods don’t have such fees. Third party charges still need to be covered by you, though.
We would like to also mention that the maximum amount you can win with this casino in seven days is $10 000, as per the following:
As we said at the start, any such restriction fees bad for the player, but this one is actually pretty draconian. It is definitely among the biggest downsides of CasinoFans.io.
Lastly, here is the Dormant account policy of the casino:
This is a fairly regular clause, and we find nothing off about it.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers which are featured on the CasinoFans.io website:
Game providers: Virtual Generation, Wazdan, Smartsoft Gaming, Spearhead, Spinomenal, Swintt, Thunderkick, Turbogames, PragmaticPlay, Push Gaming, Red Rake, Relax Gaming, Skywind, NetEnt, NetGaming, OneTouch, Onlyplay, Play’n GO, Playson, Golden Race, Habanero, High 5 Games, Kiron, Mancala, Endorphina, Evoplay, Fantasma, Gamzix, Amatic, BetGames.tv, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, EGT Interactiv, ELK, Other;
This is a great roster, even if it has less of these suppliers than we normally see. Here is what you can play by them:
- Slots: Thousands of these games are available. Sine CasinoFans.io has partnered with some of the most famous providers, there are plenty of player favorites to play. For instance, you can relax with games like Gates of Olympus, Dog House: Megaways, Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf’s Gold and so on.
- Table Games: No casino would be complete without a great roster of these kinds of games. The collection with CasinoFans.io includes Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes, playable with virtual dealers and in many different rulesets. Live dealer versions of these games are available too.
- Crypto Classics: This section of the CasinoFans.io website includes various Crash games.
- Game Shows: Speaking of Live gaming, there are game shows to play, like War of Bets, Andar Bahar and so on.
And here is what kind of bets the Sportsbook with CasinoFans.io is open for:
- Live Betting: This is available via the Live events section of the sportsbook. It features under 10 sports in total, major games like Football or Tennis.
- Prematch betting: There are a bit more things you can prematch bet on, but the selection is still comparatively lackluster. There are some big esports like LoL and CS:GO, but that’s not really enough.
- Racing: You can bet on a selection of horse or hound races from a special section of the website. We find that it has a good amount of variety, with around 100 events in total.
CasinoFans.io would be a good casino if it ditched its unfair restriction on player winnings! Its other issues are the rather long withdrawal processing times and high minimum requirements for cashing out. Also, the Sportsbook is not really exciting as it does not offer all that many sports.
Still, CasinoFans.io has some great sides too – its license, its many payment methods and its flexible deposits policy. If you can live with the downsides of the casino, it might be a great place to bet!