Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Amon Casino is a very new casino with an Egyptian theme that is licensed in Curacao. We generally think this is a pretty good house – they offer very interesting bonuses, a variety of payment options, and a good selection of slots. Moreover, their withdrawal limits seemed quite liberal. However, the casino offers few other games which will probably seem limited to players used to larger game libraries. Still, Amon Casino seemed like a fairly decent enterprise and we hope they expand their catalog in the future.
Amon Casino Bonuses
Amon Casino offers some very good bonuses to players – both a Welcome Bonus and a daily bonus that varies depending on the day of the week you are depositing on.[casino_table type=”bonus”]
If you choose to activate the casino’s Welcome Bonus, you will get a 150% bonus up to €200. The required minimum deposit is €20. The bonus comes with 40x wagering requirements that must be met within 14 days. Those requirements must be met on slots before they are -playing live casino games will only contribute 10% of the stakes compared to slot machines. The maximum bet allowed while you have an active bonus is €5.
The casino offers a few different Daily Bonuses depending on when you are depositing:
- Monday Bonus (Sacred Scarab) – The size of this bonus depends on your account level – 10% up to €500 for standard players and 10% up to €1000 for VIP players. In both cases, the minimum deposit required is €20. Standard players have to meet wagering requirements of 40x, while VIP players only have to wager the deposit and the bonus 30 times before they can withdraw.
- Tuesday Bonus (Happy Hour by the Nile) – Once again, for a deposit of €20 or more, standard players can get a 10% bonus up to €500 for standard players and VIP players can get 10% up to €1000. The wagering requirements are 40x and 30x respectively.
- Wednesday Bonus (Mystery Sarcophagus) – This is a surprise bonus clients can activate on Wednesday. The only thing you will know in advance is the wagering requirements – 30x for VIP players and 40x for standard players.
- Thursday Bonus (Mummy Spins) – As a Standard player, deposit €50 or more and get 100 free spins. VIP players can deposit €100 or more and get 30 super spins. The wagering requirements are the same as with all other bonuses.
- Friday Bonus (Happy Hour Treasure Room) – Standard players can make a deposit of €20 or more and get 20% up to €500 while VIP players can deposit €20 or more and get 25% up to €1000. The bonus has a wagering requirement of 40x for standard players and 30x for VIP players.
- Saturday Bonus (Pyramid of Amon) – Standard players can make a deposit of €20 and get 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50% up to €100 – you can receive this bonus on your first five deposits and get a bigger bonus each time. For VIP payers, the maximum bonus amount is €250. The wagering requirements are 40x and 30x respectively.
- Sunday Bonus (The Great Spynx) – Make a deposit of €20 or more and get 15% up to €500 if you are a Standard player and 20% up to €1000 if you are a VIP player. The wagering requirements are 40x and 30x respectively.
Amon Casino License
Amon Casino is owned and operated by Purple Bay B.V. – a company regulated in Curacao by one of the four master license operators in the country, Antillephone.
Such a license proves that this casino has met some requirements and follows certain policies that ensure transparency and the fair treatment of clients. Although a Curacao license is far from the most impressive out there – the laws and regulations in this offshore jurisdiction cannot be compared to the ones in top-tier jurisdictions like Malta and the UK – it is still a much better idea to work with a regulated company. Although not all casinos that hold no sort of license are scammers, they are certainly a lot less reliable since you cannot ever be sure that they actually answer to anybody or that they follow all laws and regulations.
You should not let Curacao’s offshore status deter you from working with a local casino because there are also many fantastic, reputable houses that are regulated there. Instead of directly regulating gambling establishments, the local government has chosen to delegate that authority to four private companies called master license operators. These operators are then in charge of ensuring that all regulations are followed and resolving potential client complaints.
Certain existing policies guarantee that client data is protected and will not fall into the hands of third parties. Casinos are obligated to use modern encryption to make sure of that. There are also certain anti-money laundering policies. Responsible gambling is becoming more and more of a priority – casinos have to offer various self-exclusion options to players such as time-out warnings and personalized deposit limits. Al casinos must demonstrate their ability to maintain the required technical infrastructure, and games should be proven to be fully random and fair.
Working with a Curacao-licensed casino is a fairly good choice if you do not want to deal with the stricter restrictions that exist in Malta and the UK. There are plenty of great casinos regulated there but always make sure to do your own research before opening an account with an offshore enterprise – see what players and independent reviewers are saying online to make sure everything is in order.
Keep in mind that residents of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Dutch Kingdom, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, United States, and its dependencies will not have the chance to open an account with this casino.[casino_data type=”restricted_countries” title=”Restricted countries: “] [casino_data type=”languages” title=”Languages: “]
Amon Casino Deposit and withdrawal
Amon Casino only accepts one deposit currency – Euro – which seems quite limiting.[casino_data type=”currencies” title=”Currencies: “]
The payment methods we were given the chance to use, on the other hand, offered decent variety. Clients will get the chance to deposit with credit/debit card (both Visa and MasterCard are accepted), via wire transfer, with e-wallets like Jeton, MiFinity, Cashlib, and eZeeWallet, and in crypto (Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, and Litecoin).[casino_table type=”deposit”]
The casino impressed us with its liberal withdrawal limits – clients will have the chance to withdraw as much as €2000 a day, €5000 a week, and €20 000 a month. Keep in mind, however, that you will be charged an administrative fee if you make more than 25 approved withdrawal requests in one month – 2% of the transaction value, but not less than $5.[casino_table type=”withdrawal”]
Amon Casino Games and game suppliers
Amon Casino works with around 15 game providers – which is a fairly low number considering the fact that some casinos work with as many as 100 or more. This means that the establishment is not able to provide access to such a large selection of games. However, at least the list of game providers featured companies that were all well-known and certified – PragmaticPlay, Evolution, Play’n Go, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Yggdrasil, and Quickspin among others.[casino_data type=”game_providers” title=”Game providers: “]
The casino offered a decent number of Slots – around 1700. All of the games looked beautiful and offered a variety of themes and mechanics. Some of the slots you will get the chance to play include Gates of Olympus, Legacy of Dead, Sweet Bonanza, Book of Dead, Sugar Rush, Mystery Joker, Pier Piper, Bounty Raid 2, Release the Kraken 2, Big Bass Splash, Solar Queen, and many others.
The casino also offers 50 Live Dealer games – both casino-based like Roulettes, Poker, Baccarat, and Blackjack, and Game Shows such as Crazy Time, Funky Time, Cash or Crash, Monopoly Big Baller, etc. We have to point out that this is hardly an impressive number of events – some bigger casinos offer as many as 300-400 live events.
Amon Casino does not offer any online table games nor does it offer sports betting or more casual games. Slot fans might be satisfied with what this casino had up its sleeve but for everyone else, the choice is quite scarce.
Amon Casino is a very new casino that may not have had the chance to reach its full potential just yet. Still, this is a regulated casino that offers good bonuses and a decent amount of slots – so they might be a good option for some players. Keep in mind, however, that there were barely any other games. All in all, Amon Casino seems like a decent option but we would recommend that you check other casinos before settling for one specific house to make sure you are getting the best conditions.