Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
BetGoals is a casino with a lot to offer. There are both casino games an a comprehensive Sportsbook where you can wager on your favorite slots, table games and sports events. At the time of writing, it is also quite new, having just launched in 2023. It is fully licensed too, which is a huge advantage in our eyes. So far, it seems like we would recommend you check this house out.
But no casino is perfect, and BetGoals has its downsides too! Probably the biggest one is the lack of variety when it comes to the means of withdrawal. There are some cash out limits to its bonuses we consider to be quite restrictive too. Therefore, before we recommend you check out or avoid the casino, we’d like to give you more information on both its strong suits and where it falls short. That way, you will be able to make an informed decision about whether to play here:
Here is a list of the bonuses available with BetGoals:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Bonus||20 BRL||100% up to 10000 BRL + 100 spins||35x||5000 BRL for Bonus money/1000 BRL for FS|
|Sports Welcome Bonus||20 BRL||100% up to 300 BRL||5x||Unspecified|
|Monday Megaspins||20 BRL||90 spins||35x||1000 BRL|
|Super Happy Hour||20 BRL||50% up to 100 BRL||35x||5000 BRL|
|Combo Power Up||–||75%||–||Unspecified|
|Double Delight||–||200 BRL||0x||None|
These promotions are both Casino Bonuses and Sports Bonuses. We believe that we should examine them one at a time, separately, since the two categories have pretty different ways in which they work:
BetGoals Casino Bonuses
Before we get into each of the casino bonuses with BetGoals, we’d like to mention three things about them which they all share. The first of them is the minimum deposit requirement of 20 BRL. This equates to just about $4, and is a lot smaller than the usual requirements casinos place, which can be between $10 and $20. Secondly, the wagering requirement for all of these bonuses is the same – 35x. Such a requirement represents the amount of times you’re expected to turn a bonus over before being allowed to cash it out. Normally, it is between 30x and 40x with most casinos, and we are happy to report that BetGoals has managed to set quite the good requirement here.
What we are less happy about is the maximum cash out limit. This represents the maximum amount of money you’ll be able to win with the bonus funds your account gets credited with. Normally, these maximums are quite high, and are based on the amount of cash you have got. For instance, you could be limited to profiting 10x the bonus. With BetGoals, the limit is a flat 5000 BRL for the cash components of bonuses and 1000 BRL for any Free Spins. In practice, this is quite high for most bonuses, except the Welcome bonus, which can actually be higher than this limit. With these three rules in mind, let’s take a look into the promotions, starting with the one we mentioned:
- The Welcome Bonus can be received only once per account, and provides a significant multiplier for your cashed in funds. You get 100% of whatever you deposit, up to 10 000 BRL! There are also 100 Free Spins up for grabs too. This bonus lasts for 30 days after it has been credited to the player, which is a relatively long amount of time to profit from it.
- Next, the Monday Megaspins Bonus allows you to deposit between 20 BRL and 60 BRL, in order to get a bundle of Free Spins. There are between 20 and 90 Spins, and the amount you can get depends on how much you cash in. Note that this promotion can only be picked once per week. If you are disappointed with your choice, you’d have to wait for the next Monday to get another shot at it!
- Last but not least, the Super Happy Hour is a promotion which can be claimed every Friday, and awards the player with 50% of their deposits, up to a maximum of 100 BRL in bonus money. The bonus does not provide a very significant amount of cash, but we consider it to be quite the decent promotion, since it can be claimed every week and since it has a very low entry cost.
With the Casino deposit incentives of BetGoals examined, let’s also take a look at the other type of promotion it has to offer:
BetGoals Sports Bonuses
- The first of these promotions is the Sports Welcome Bonus. Since you can claim it only on the first deposit you make, you’ll need to choose between this and the other first deposit bonus we examined before. What you can get from this particular promotion is another 100% of the first deposit added to your account. The main difference between it and the previous bonus, though is that this one has a way lower maximum of money you can get – there is just 300 BRL at most that you can claim. The wagering requirement is also different. You need to wager this bonus just five times, but that can only be done by placing bets on games with odds of 1.8 or greater. In general, that is exactly how Sports betting bonuses work, as they have lower wagering requirements, only fulfilled on games with specific odds. There is no cash out limit for this bonus, and it also expires in 30 days.
- Next, if you are a fan of the Multibet feature of casinos, you can make good use of the Combo Power Up Bonus. This promotion awards you for placing multiple correct bets with odds of over 1.8, and you get a certain percentage added to your winnings from them. This percentage is tied to the amount of bets you’ve made, starting off at 3% for three bets and going up to 75% for 20+. The wagering requirement for the money from these bets is not mentioned anywhere, and neither is the maximum win you can realize. It is possible that BetGoals does not have such restrictions on these promotions. Finally, in order for the bets to count, all of them have to be for over 20 BRL.
- The Boosted Cashout Bonus is a feature of the Sportsbook which allows you to opt out of bets you have made. If you decide to cancel a bet before the game has stared, BetGoals will refund you 90% of the value of the money you’ve wagered. But what makes this feature great is the fact that you could also opt out of games you have placed live bets on! If the match you have wagered will go a certain way goes another, you can get 75% if you cancel your bet before the end of the game. This is extremely generous, and pretty unique as far as these cashout bonuses go.
- Last but not least, the Double Delight Bonus allows one lucky player per day to get their winnings from a random bet doubled. The bet needs to be over 20 BRL for it to count towards the bonus. All of the applicable bets are placed into a raffle and one is drawn per day, granting you up to 200 BRL in winnings. This money is treated as your own, and, as such, it is free from wagering requirements and cash out limits.
When it comes to regulation, BetGoals claims to have a license from the Antillephone, one of the four regulatory bodies in Curacao. This small Caribbean nation and the said bodies are the most popular places for casinos these days to get licensed. We will explain why that is, but before that, let’s take a look into what BetGoals has to say about its regulation:
We can easily verify that claim, because every casino which has a license with the Antillephone is required to provide players with its Digital Seal. Said Seal is present on the BetGoals website too, and can be seen below:
The Seal is the button to the right. Clicking it leads to the following entry into the register of the regulator:
It confirms everything which BetGoals had to say about its regulation! This is great, since it means the casino is duly licensed, and follows the regulatory guidelines of Curacao. These guidelines are rather unique in the balance they have found, between the interests of players and the ones of casino operators. As a player, here is what you will have access to when dealing with a licensed casino:
- There are multiple self-exclusion options which BetGoals made available right when we made an account with the house. Among them was the ability to set custom deposit limits, enable time out warnings and even close our account. These are set in place by demand of the Antillephone, which sees them as a way to curb problem gambling and to create a safer and more responsible environment for all players.
- The data one has to share with a casino includes a lot of personal information, like where they live, pictures of their IDs and payment methods and so on. This is necessary for houses to complete their AML and KYC policies, but, as a player, you need certain guarantees that said data will not be leaked, and that it will not become victim to a hacker attack. Regulatory bodies these days require casino operators to make use of the strictest encryption protocols when dealing with the data, as that makes it nearly impossible for it to enter the wrong hands.
- Finally, the games with licensed casinos are subject to regulatory scrutiny. Bodies like the Antillephone require casinos to be able to certify that said games are free from any bias. How can that be done? There are independent auditors, picked by regulators, who go over the games to determine whether the random number generators that it uses to determine the outcome of bets have been tampered with. When playing with licensed casinos, you can be sure you are actually playing games of chance!
These are some of the reasons why licensed casinos are generally preferable to their unregulated peers. But, we should get back to examining BetGoals. In particular, we’d like to shed some light onto what languages its website is available in and in which countries it cannot be accessed:
Languages: English, Portuguese
Restricted countries: Korea, North, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in with BetGoals can be done via a variety of convenient payment methods. They are mostly e-wallet payments, but Brazilian players will have access to Boleto as well. Here are the details about the deposit conditions of the casino, as well as the currencies it accepts:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Skrill||10 BRL||10000 BRL||Instant||Free|
|AstroPay||10 BRL||10000 BRL||Instant||Free|
|Boleto||10 BRL||10000 BRL||Instant||Free|
|Jeton||10 BRL||10000 BRL||Instant||Free|
|PIX||10 BRL||10000 BRL||Instant||Free|
Currencies: Brazilian Real (BRL), Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), British Pound Sterling (GBP)
Note that while there are plenty of currencies it takes, an account can only be opened in BRL. This means that deposits in, for instance, Euro will undergo a certain conversion at the conditions of the casino, and you would owe a fee for that. This policy is not great.
The minimum and maximum deposit amounts are pretty player friendly, and we appreciate being able to cash in as little as $2, when most houses require up to $20. There are no fees by the casino for depositing per se, but certain charges are possible. These can be third party fees by the payment providers, and you can be taxed for converting your funds, as we explained. Let’s also take a look at the withdrawal policies of BetGoals:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|PIX||50 BRL||10000 BRL||up to 48 hours||Free|
Having just one means of cashing out is not really acceptable in our view. At least the minimum withdrawal requirement is pretty low, and it is the equivalent to $10. The maximum you can cash out is fairly high too, about $2000. The processing times are excellent, with BetGoals taking up to 2 days at most to clear withdrawals. There is no fee for cashing out either, but the same third party charges we mentioned are possible, and you are once again liable for them.
We would also like to mention that most casinos these days make the player wager their deposited money between 1x and 3x before they can cash out. This is a common AML policy, which it does not seem BetGoals applies. There is no information on any such restriction with this particular casino.
There is a reasonable fee which BetGoals charges inactive accounts with:
This type of fee and its size are nothing out of the ordinary.
Games and Game Suppliers
Below is a list of the Game Suppliers we saw listed on the BetGoals website:
Game providers: 1x2gaming, 3 Oaks, BetGames.tv, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Booming Games, Caleta, ELK, Elysium Studios, Endorphina, Evolution, Evoplay, Fazi, Felix Gaming, Felt Gaming, Fugaso, Games Global, Gamomat, Hacksaw, Iron Dog Studio, Kalamba, Kiron, Leap-Gaming, Mascot, Mr Slotty, Nolimit City, OneTouch, Oryx, Play Pearls, PragmaticPlay, Push Gaming, Qora Games, Quickspin, ReelPlay, Relax Gaming, Salsa Technology, Smartsoft Gaming, Spade Gaming, Spinomenal, Spribe, Swintt, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, TPG, Virtual Generation, Vivo Gaming, Other
There were exactly 50 of these developers in total, and we consider that to be an excellent amount! Here is what you can play by them:
- Slots: Since BetGoals partners with some of the biggest developers, you will be able to play top-tier slots like Cyclops Smash, Big Bass Bonanza, Vampires VS Wolfes, Book of Dead, Wolf’s Gold, Sweet Bonanza and many more. We would have just liked to be able to filter these games by their themes, because that would make it easier to browse them.
- Crash Games: Aviator, Maverick and more are all available in a special section dedicated to these popular games/
- Table Games: There are a couple of virtual dealer tables where you can play classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. Admittedly, the Live section of the casino has way more choice in terms of these games, and you can play their more exciting live versions there.
- Game Shows: You can tune in to a couple of Shows like Sweet Bonanza Candyland, Boom City and MegaWheel.
- Football Games: True to its nature as a Sports betting provider, BetGoals has a special section football-based casino games like Penalties and Strike!.
As for what you can bet on with the BetGoals sportsbook, there are pematch bets and live bets, but you can wager only on eSports. It is curious why traditional sports are absent from the casino’s roster, but there are tons of different games, like DOTA 2, Valorant, CS:GO, LOL and so on which are available.
It seems like BetGoals is a bit of a mixed bag overall. It is certainly a great place to bet if you are in BRazil. but players outside of the country might have an easier time cashing in and out of another casino. This is a shame, because, other than that, it has decent bonuses, tight regulation and some pretty fun games.