Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Hit’N’Spin is an online gaming hall which offers thousands of Slots, Table games, Crash games and even some Live gaming experiences. What makes it especially attractive is the fact the house has just launched.
However, before you head over to the website of the casino and set up an account, you need to know a couple of important things about it. These are whether the house is regulated, what its withdrawal and deposit policies look like and what kinds of bonuses you can expect to receive. Also, it is pretty important to learn about which games from which Game suppliers are available, too.
We have provided you with all of this information in the full review of Hit’N’Spin available below, so don’t hesitate to check it out before signing up with the casino!
The promotional structure of this casino is pretty straightforward, as it offers a relatively low number of bonuses. At the same time, though, these are some pretty significant deposit incentives. Here’s an outline of the promotions:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Welcome Bonus||$10||100% up to $300 + 100 spins||40x||None|
|Second Welcome Bonus||$10||150% up to $300 + 50 spins||40x||None|
|Third Welcome Bonus||$10||100% up to $200 + 50 spins||40x||None|
|Weekly Cashback||–||12% up to $2000||5x||None|
|Weekly Bonus||$10||200% up to $1000 + 100 spins||40x||5x the bonus|
Essentially, Hit’N’Spin has a Welcome Package which is made up of the first three promotions in the table above, as well as set of two Recurring Bonuses. These two are also tied to the Loyalty program of the casino. We’d like to first take a look at the Welcome package series of bonuses:
- The initial deposit you make with the casino can benefit from the First Welcome Bonus. This promotion, as well as the rest of the bonuses in the package, require a minimum deposit of at least $10 in order to be claimed. Note that most other casinos have higher requirements, which are sometimes around $20 or even more. What you get for this low deposit is an excellent bonus, which grants you 100% of the cash you have deposited, up to $300. There are also 100 Free Spins up for grabs, on the player favorite game Big Bass Bonanza. The condition you need to meet if you wish to cash out this bonus is a wagering requirement of 40x for the money you get from it, and 30x for its Free Spins component. Such requirements are a common part of any bonus nowadays, and the ones here are pretty competitive too. Most other casinos set their own wagering demands between 30x and 40x as well.
- The Second Deposit Bonus presents the player with a choice. They can either deposit $10 and get a 50% bonus up to $200, or they can cash in $35 and get a massive 150% multiplier for their deposit, up to $300. The amount of Free Spins you can get also varies based on this choice – you can claim 25 with a $10 or more deposit and 50 with a $35 or more one. Other than that, the same wagering requirement applies here as well.
- Last but not least, there is a non-complicated bonus to round things out. This is the Third Deposit Bonus. It simply requires you to have used the previous two promotions up, and grants 100% of the deposited amount up to $200 and 50 Free Spins to play with. Once again, it has the same wagering requirement. It is also worth noting that none of these promotions have any kind of cash out limit to them, which is great.
With the Welcome package examined, let’s also take a look at the two Recurring Bonuses with this casino. But first, we need to briefly outline its Loyalty system. The more you wager with Hit’N’Spin, the more Points you can collect. Once you have a sufficient amount of these Points, your account can increase in tier. There are ten tiers of accounts, and the higher ones have better perks to them. With that in mind, here is what the bonuses are:
- There is an opportunity for players to make back some of the losses they have realized while playing their favorite games. This comes via the Weekly Cashback Bonus. Such promotions are pretty common with most houses, and they simply take how much you have lost during a certain amount of time, in the case of Hit’N’Spin, a week, and then recover a certain percentage of money from that. With this casino, the percentage is between 3% and 12% and is based on your account tier. There is a fairly generous maximum which you can get from this promotion. Players can recover up to $2000 per week with it. Of course, there is also a wagering requirement. Cashback bonuses usually have lower requirements than other promotions, and that is the case here too. Hit’N’Spin only requires that you turn the funds you’ve received from the promotion 5x to claim them! There is no cash out limit for the cash you recover, though, and once you clear the previously mentioned requirement you can win an indefinite amount with it.
- Starting at account level 2, players can get access to the Weekly Bonus. This is a reload bonus, which can be claimed, as its name implies, once per week. What’s interesting about it is that the promotion also improves the more your account grows. What this means is that a tier 2 account will have a 70% bonus, granting them up to $500 and 25 Free Spins. On the other hand, a tier 10 account will have a 200% bonus up to $1000 with 100 Free Spins. The wagering requirements for all of the promotions are 30x for the Spins and 40x for the Bonus cash. Also, they all have the same rule regarding how much players can win with the bonus. You can profit only up to 5x the issued bonus and 5x the winnings from the Free Spins. This is a fair cash out limit which is not too restrictive, in our opinion. However, the minimum deposit requirement grows with the bonus too, and it is between $10 and $50.
In addition to its bonuses, Hit’N’Spin also runs Tournaments. This is an opportunity for players to compete with each other by seeing who among them can win the most on a single game or on several games. Participants are ranked based on how much they have managed to get, and the top ten get prizes from a pool of $5 100. The big winner, the player in the number one spot gets $1000. This money is free from any restrictions. If you wish to keep track of the currently active tournaments, there is a list of them available in a special section of the Hit’N’Spin website.
As far as regulation is concerned, we are pleased to say that Hit’N’Spin has been issued a license from the Antillephone. This regulatory body is one of four which oversee the egaming sector of Curacao. In recent years, the small Carribean nation has become the heart of modern online gambling. We will get to why that is, but before that, here is what Hit’N’Spin has to say about its license:
We were able to confirm the fact this is a licensed casino, and found the entry for its operator in the Antillephone register:
From this page, it becomes clear that not only is the company behind Hit’N’Spin licensed, but the domain it is hosted on is also approved by the house.
Curacao is very popular nowadays, and most of the casinos which are currently online have licenses from there. This is because of the unique balance its four regulators have found between protecting players and not stifling the operators of gambling houses. As far as you are concerned, there are some great protections you’d be entitled to with casinos overseen by this regulator. Here is what those are:
- Firstly, the games you can play these days have their RTP ratings available online. These represent the average percentage of money a player can expect to keep when playing said game. How can you know whether this published RTP rating actually shows the truth, however? With licensed casinos, you can be certain of that because of the audits their games are required to undergo. Said audits are to be performed by independent professionals, hand picked by the regulatory bodies. They review the random number generators of the games, which are the complex mathematical algorithms which determine the outcome of every bet. With licensed houses, you can be sure you are playing games of chance!
- There are also several measures casinos are required to undertake in order to ensure the player’s mental health and wellbeing. These include providing them with resources on what problem gambling is and where to seek help. More importantly, there are several kinds of options you have if you wish to restrict yourself. These can be timeout warnings and deposit limits you can opt in to. They can also be straight up closing down your account if you need to, as well. Licensed casinos need to respect your wishes in these circumstances, or face huge penalties!
- Last but not least, there are a lot of important details about yourself which you need to share with a casino. That is because houses need to verify your identity in order to comply with AML and KYC policies. The data is stored using strict encryption measures, because the regulatory bodies nowadays recognize the importance of its safety. The measures casino operators are required to use when handling said data make it a pretty unlikely event that it is leaked!
These are just some of the reasons why we generally recommend licensed houses over their unregulated peers. Let’s get back to Hit’N’Spin, though. Here are the languages the casino’s website can be see in, as well as the countries from where its services are not available:
Languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese
Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Aruba, Australia, Bonaire, Belgium, Cyprus, Curacao, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Ethiopia, France, Switzerland, Great Britain, Guyana, Guam, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Israel, Malta, Netherlands, Laos, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Saba, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Statia, St. Maarten St. Eustatius, Syria, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, Uganda, United States of America, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Yemen;
Deposit and Withdrawal
When it comes to cashing in or out of Hit’N’Spin, there is a variety of payment methods you can use. You can pick between the Mifinity, Sofort, Klarna e-wallets and crypto, as well as iDeal and Trustly. Here is what the conditions about cashing in are, as well as the different currencies the casino takes:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Norwegian Krone (NOK)
Depositing with any of these means of payment requires a small minimum deposit amount of $10. Usually, minimum deposit requirements are in the range of $10 to $20, and we are happy to see this casino has embraced the smaller side of said range. The maximums you can cash out are decent, and if you are depositing with crypto, you can get up to $1 million in your account in a single transaction!
There are no fees for deposits, which is great, but if the payment provider you are using has some kind of charge for the transaction, you would have to pay it. Of course, that is not extraordinary by any means and most casinos nowadays expect you to bear these kinds of charges.
Let’s take a look at the withdrawal conditions as well now:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||$10||$300000||up to 4 days||Free|
|Skrill||$10||$300000||up to 4 days||Free|
|Neteller||$10||$300000||up to 4 days||Free|
|Bank||$10||$300000||up to 4 days||Free|
|MiFinity||$10||$300000||up to 4 days||Free|
|Crypto||$10||$300000||up to 4 days||Free|
There are two types of payment methods here which were previously unavailable. These are Credit card and Bank transfer transactions.
Note that before you withdraw from this casino, you need to have cleared a 2x turnover. This is necessary for it to comply with its AML and KYC policies. Usually, the turnover is between 1x and 3x, so we cannot say this policy is out of the ordinary.
The withdrawal time depends on the amount you are trying to cash out. As per the Terms of Hit’N’Spin, it can take between 5 minutes for sums of up to $500 to four days for sums between $5000 and $30 000. Even the higher amount of time here is pretty fast. Note that these times are for players who have cleared the KYC check of the casino. If this is your first withdrawal, it can take longer to cash out.
Next, there are no fees for cashing out either, which is great. Once again, though, you would be expected to bear any kind of third party charges which might pop up. These are going to be especially notable if you are using a Bank transfer to withdraw, or if you are using any of the crypto tokens Hit’N’Spin allows you to cash out with.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers we saw with Hit’N’Spin:
Game providers: High 5 Games, Spribe, Belatra, Bet2Tech, BGaming, Blue Guru Games, Kalamba, LuckyStreak, Tom Horn, TrueLab, Turbogames, Win Fast, 1spin4win, 7Mojos, Amatic, Atmosfera, Fazi, Felix Gaming, Gamebeat, Gamomat, Givme, Oryx, Petersons, Platipus, Popiplay, PragmaticPlay, Spinomenal, EAgaming, Endorphina, Evoplay, Mancala, Mascot, Mr Slotty, NetGame, Nucleus, Yggdrasil, Zillion, Other;
In general, we expect casinos to have about 50 of these developers they partner with. However, we have seen houses have upwards of 100 of them too. Hit’N’Spin has a little bit less than we generally expect, but the amount on display is good enough in our opinion. As for what games you can play, there are several categories of them available:
- Slots: Since Hit’N’Spin partners with a good amount of big developers, you can play familiar titles like Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf’s Gold, Starburst and Gates of Olympus. There are thousands of slots to though! You can view all of the new games the casino has added in this category from a dedicated section of its website too.
- Insta Games: This category houses Crash Games like Spaceman and Minefield. Aviator is also available, from its own sub-category in the Hit’N’Spin website. Overall, this casino has more range of crash games than we usually see, which is great!
- Table Games: There is a good variety of table games, and you can play virtual and live dealer versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes and so on. No casino would be complete without those, and we are happy Hit’N’Spin also features them.
- Game Shows: Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any Game Shows in the roster of the casino as of the time of writing. We hope they get added, so players can tune in to Crazy Time, Sweet Bonanza Candyland of similar shows!
Even though it is a fairly new casino, Hit’N’Spin already has a lot to offer. It is licensed and has a ton of games to explore. It has a simple, yet rewarding bonus structure. What’s more, it has fair and transparent payment policies. Overall, we can recommend giving the casino a go!