Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Enjoy33 claims to be the most trustworthy casino available to Australian players, but we don’t actually believe that to be the case! That is because the house is quite misleading about its regulation and does not provide said players with its Terms and Conditions. This means there are tons of details about the services of the casino which are just not mentioned at all. These crucial details include the conditions around cashing in or out of the casino, its inactivity accounts and whether you are required to turn over your money a certain amount of times before cashing out.
As you can see, these are some pretty serious issues, but they are far from all of the problematic aspects of the casino. In fact, even its website is not up to par! The games library is not visible at all, and the design of the page is very annoying and dated. It is not pleasant to even look at this online casino. And with a rather tiny amount of game suppliers, we cannot imagine actually playing here will be much different.
However, that is just scratching the surface of everything which is wrong with the casino. Let’s take a closer look into these issues and everything else you need to know about Enjoy33:
At first glance, it seems great that the casino has so many bonuses. However, when we examined them up close, we were not impressed with the promotions. Sure, some of them are rather generous, but others are fairly unrewarding. Also, some of them resemble an MLM and require some questionable behavior in order to obtain. Here is an outline of the different promotions:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|No Deposit Bonus||–||20 AUD||15x||20 AUD|
|Slot Welcome Bonus||30 AUD||50%||3x||600 AUD|
|Live Casino Welcome Bonus||30 AUD||50%||20x||30x the bonus up to 30000 AUD|
|Sports Welcome Bonus||30 AUD||50%||20x||30x the bonus up to 30000 AUD|
|Slot Unlimited bonus||10 AUD||10%||3x||20x the deposit|
|Live casino Unlimited bonus||30 AUD||10%||10x||20x the deposit|
|Sports Slot Unlimited bonus||50 AUD||10%||15x||20x the deposit|
|Daily Missions||9.93 AUD||193 AUD||2x||1000 AUD|
|Share bonus||–||9 AUD||–||19 AUD|
|Referral bonus||–||300 AUD||–||20 AUD|
|Weekly Commission Bonus||–||11%||1x||500 AUD|
|Downline Deposit bonuses||–||9 AUD||10x||193 AUD|
|VIP Weekly Free Bonuses||–||193 AUD||3x||1930 AUD|
|VIP Bonuses||1000 AUD||3939 AUD||0x||9393 AUD|
Now, let’s take a closer look into each of these different rewards:
- The No Deposit Bonus is an incentive for signing up with the house, and you can get it straight off. The size of the promotion is 20 AUD, which is not bad. It has a wagering requirement of 15x, which means that is how many times you need to turn the money from the bonus over to withdraw it. Such requirements are very common for any bonus nowadays, and are usually much higher – 60x to 80x for casino bonuses which don’t require you to cash in to get, and 30x to 40x for ones which do. There is a limit to how much you can withdraw, though – the maximum you can cash out is 20 AUD. Given the fact this is free money, we don’t see a problem with this restriction.
- There are three alternative Welcome bonuses with the casino. All of them require a minimum deposit of 30 AUD, which is in line with what most other houses demand. All of them add 50% of said deposit, up to an unknown amount of money. The bonuses can add extra funds you can spend on Slots, Live Games or Sports betting. The Slots bonus has a 3x wagering requirement and a cash out limit of 600 AUD. The other promotions have a 20x wagering requirement and allow players to cash out either 30x the bonus, or 30 000 AUD, whichever greater. It is a mystery why they have such different conditions. Either way, the wagering requirements are pretty low – except for the Sports bonus. Such promotions usually require a 5x to 10x turnover.
- Next, there are a couple of promotions which you can get any time you deposit with the house. Appropriately, they are called the Unlimited Bonuses. Each of them adds 10% of the funds you’ve deposited to your account. Each has a cash out limit of 20x too, and that is where the similarities between them end. The bonuses can be used for betting on Slots, Live Games or Sports. They have different wagering requirements – 3x, 10x and 15x, respectively. It is a complete mystery why the promotion which usually has the lowest wagering requirements, the Sports bonus, has the highest ones here. Yet, none of these are too restrictive in our view.
- The casino awards you for depositing multiple times in a day with the Daily Missions. Missions are usually a way for players to get rewarded for engaging with a diverse set of content the casino offers, but that is not actually the case here. The only mission is to deposit! Doing so awards you with a certain amount of money, based on how many times you’ve cashed in – between 9.93 AUD for 5 deposits and 193 AUD for 100 or more deposits. The wagering requirement for these bonuses is always the same – sitting at 2x for any amount of money you’ve received, but the cash out limit is between 80 and 1000 AUD. The higher bonuses allow you to cash out more.
- There is a Share Bonus which we are actually not all that fond of. It lets you get 9 AUD for posting about the casino in at least five Facebook groups with 500 members or more. Normally casinos offer bonuses without requiring their players to engage in such behavior. To cash out the bonus you need to reach 193.9 AUD in turnover. The maximum sum you can cash out is just 19.3 AUD.
- The next two bonuses are part of the house’s Referral program. They add a different amount of money for each player you introduce to the casino, and give you a percentage-based commission for their deposits. Starting off with the Referral Bonus, players who wish to make use of it need to introduce others to the casino. If you refer one person to it, you get 3 AUD, ten people gets you 30 AUD and a hundred adds the maximum bonus of 300 AUD to your account. There is a cash out limit of 20 AUD on either one of these bonuses, though, so we are not really sure putting in the work to get 100 people to sign up with Enjoy33.
- The other component of the referral policies of the casino is the Weekly Commission you can get from the deposits of your referred players. The percentage of them you can get varies, based on the number of people you introduce, with a minimum of 2% and a maximum of 11%. There is no information what the maximum bonus is, but the wagering requirement is 1x and the cash out limit is 500 AUD.
- Besides the previous bonus, this casino also seeks to reward you for the first deposit every player in your downline makes. This is done via the Downline Deposit Bonus – you can get between 3 AUD and 9 AUD, based on the size of the deposit of the player. The maximum bonus can be claimed if they cash in 50 AUD or more. To cash out, you need to wager the money 10x. The maximum you can claim by receiving the bonus is 193 AUD.
- Next, the casino offers two types of VIP Bonuses to its players. The VIP system is fairly straightforward – the more you deposit, the more you climb the ranks with the casino, the better rewards you get. There are five account ranks, which require different minimum deposits to obtain. Note that you are required to complete this requirement within a month to get the higher rank, and even the lowest of them requires you to cash in 1000 AUD to obtain. Every time you level up, you get the one-time VIP Bonus, which is between 39 AUD and 3939 AUD for the highest rank. This money can be claimed instantly, and has different cash out limits, which are generally around 3x the bonus.
- The other promotion you get as part of the VIP Program is the Weekly VIP Bonus. Every week, you will be entitled to a different amount of bonus money, from 8 AUD for the lowest tier of account, up to 193 AUD for the highest one. The wagering requirement of this money is 3x and the cash out limit is roughly 10x the received bonus.
When it comes to regulation, the only mention of it on the website of the casino was the following image:
Enjoy33 states that it is licensed by the PAGCOR, which is the egaming regulator of the Philippines. There was no information about who the parent company ways, what its license number is or anything like that, which would help to verify the claim. We took to the register of the PAGCOR to do so, but there was no mention of Enjoy33 among the approved casinos:
This means the house is either not licensed, or that its license is issued after 14.09.2023. At the time of writing, the list of the regulator was last updated then. However, we wouldn’t hold out hope for Enjoy33 being licensed at all, given that it only has the vague claim to regulation we showed.
This does not automatically mean that there is something shady going on behind the scenes with the casino, but it does mean it cannot offer you the sensible and comprehensive regulations you would be able to expect from licensed houses:
- The first of them is the guarantee that your data is stored safely. As casinos need to collect a lot of personal information in order to comply with international AML policies, it is important that the player is protected from data leaks or hacker attacks. Regulatory bodies around the world require the houses they oversee to do so by using some of the strictest encryption standards available to them.
- There is also a guarantee that you are playing actual games of chance, as licensed casinos have their catalogs audited by independent professionals. That way, any undue bias can be found out and rooted out!
- Finally, licensed houses are quite committed to rooting out problem gambling! That is achieved via a series of policies which they require casino operators to comply with. In general, you can expect to be provided with all the necessary information you need to discover whether you have developed such a problem and where to seek help. Not only that, but you can file a request with licensed houses to set custom deposit limits or even close down your entire account.
As you can see, it is quite disappointing this is not actually a licensed house. On another note, here are the languages you can view its website in, as well as the countries from where it does not accept players:
Languages: English, Chinese
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
There is only one method of payment which Enjoy33 accepts, and that is crypto. When it comes to cashing in with casinos, we always appreciate houses which give players a variety of ways to do so. On the other hand, the subject of our review has not only failed in that, by restricting you to a single deposit method, but also picked a method which is too complex for some to use. Others might not want to deal with conversion fees if they don’t have crypto. Either way, here are the conditions around this single method of payment:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD)
Even though Enjoy33 takes only crypto, everything is priced in the AUD! So even if you do have tokens to cash in with, you need to suffer a conversion fee whenever you deposit. At least the minimum deposit requirement is low – at 10 AUD.
There is no information about how long it takes to cash in, but ingoing payments with most casinos are processed instantly. Also, there’s no mention of fees, and most houses don’t charge them for deposits. On the other hand, miner fees will apply to every crypto transaction and we have yet to see any casino cover them.
Here is what withdrawing from Enjoy33 looks like:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
This minimum withdrawal amount is not only higher than the industry average of around 20-40 AUD, but five times the minimum deposit! Also, there is no mention of the maximum you can cash out, how long it takes for requests to withdraw to clear and whether there are any fees.
Generally, you should not expect to be charged withdrawal fees, but third party charges will always apply for crypto! There is no information on whether players are expected to turn over the money they have cashed in a specific amount of times before withdrawing it, either. That is a common AML policy with licensed casinos, but we can see how this unregulated house could have opted out of it.
Games and Game Suppliers
The list of game Suppliers with Enjoy33 is quite short. Across its Slots, Table games and Live casino tabs, we counted way under 50 Suppliers, which is really the baseline nowadays. Here is a list of who these developers are:
Game providers: CQ Gaming, Habanero, Red Tiger Gaming, Funky Games, Spade Gaming, PragmaticPlay, Other;
An additional issue presented itself with the library of games when we found out that some of the categories within don’t load at all:
This is a critical and inexcusable flaw in the website of the casino. Regardless, here is what we know you can play:
Slots: Since Enjoy33 partners with Pragmatic Play, you can expect to play several player-favorite slot games, like Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Wolf’s Gold and so on. However, there is not all that many slots overall, and you might be disappointed if you are looking for new and exciting things to play.
Table Games: Live dealer versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes are available. There are no virtual dealer rooms for either one of them, though, and that is a pretty weird omission by Enjoy33.
Game Shows: There are no such games with the casino. Also, there are no Crash games, Virtual races or Scratch tickets, so there are plenty of players who will find themselves with nothing to do.
The Sportsbook of the casino was not accessible. However, we don’t believe it to be anything extraordinary, given how lackluster this casino is overall.
There are so many issues with Enjoy33, that we could never recommend it! From its lack of license, and the lies about it, through the lack of legal documents, the services of Enjoy33 are somewhat shady. The games library is shallow and the large amount of bonuses is overwhelming and annoying more than it is rewarding. Overall, stick to licensed houses. If you are wondering where to start, we recommend checking out the list of casinos at the top of this article.