Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
In this review, we will be covering Starzino. At the time of writing, this is an upcoming online casino and sportsbook, which means it is not accessible as of yet. We believe that if you are looking for a fresh place to bet, however, you should keep an eye on Starzino! There is already a lot of information about what the house will be able to offer, and we are impressed with what we are seeing!
For example, once the casino launches, it is expected to have over 4000 games to play. It partners with a great deal of Game suppliers to deliver that, and we think the Sportsbook will not disappoint either! There is information about the house offering five types of bonuses, while being fully licensed in one of the most attractive destinations for casino operators nowadays.
And when it comes to the payment methods of the casino, it truly shines, with over 15 anticipated ways for players to deposit. It seems that the house will extend its services to countries from all over the world, and seeks to make it most convenient for players from anywhere on the globe to deposit. If you’re still not convinced, let’s take a closer look at what we know about the house before its launch:
The different types of bonuses we know Starzino will be offering are listed below:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
This list does not include the Welcome Bonus of the casino. We think it will have one, and we believe that it will be quite sizeable. Most often, the first bonus one gets with a casino is the most significant one, and it adds tons of Bonus money and Free Spins to your account.
As for the kinds of bonuses we are sure of, even though their specific values are not available as of yet, here is what each one of them usually does with other casinos:
- The Cashback Bonus is a way for players to recover losses realized over a certain period of time. Most commonly, this promotion lets them get up to 15% of said losses, over a day, a week or even a month. The money you recover that way is usually restricted to a certain maximum, but does not have a wagering requirement.
- Secondly, there is also the Rakeback Bonus. While that promotion shares some features with the one we just mentioned, it also has some significant differences. The bonus is still calculated based on your betting activity within a certain timeframe. However, while the cashback promotion adds money only by recouping your losses, the Rakeback is always credited to your account, regardless of the outcome of every bet. Naturally, this means the bonus is usually smaller than the previous promotion, and it is even smaller than 1% of the bets most of the time. Of course, that stacks up over time, and since you get the small bonus sum regardless of what you do, the promotion can turn out to be quite the significant way to get more from your deposits. And if you wish to cash it out, there are no wagering requirements on it, as per the policies of most casinos.
- Next, the house is supposed to have Cash Bonuses. We believe this to mean the classic recurring deposit bonus – the way you can get that is extremely simple, and all you need to do is top up your account when the promotion is available. These bonuses are usually tied to the amount you actually deposit, and are usually a percentage of it. They can be available on a specific day of the week, or even apply to every deposit! We are excited to see where Starzino takes this versatile bonus! However, we should mention that cashing out these promotions usually means clearing a certain wagering requirement, meaning you need to play through the bonus a certain amount of times. Usually, that is between 30 and 40 times and we expect that Starzino will stick to these amounts too.
- The VIP Bonuses with the house are very interesting, as they could offer the player a very large number of different ways to get more out of their bets! For instance, the way most casino structure their VIP programs, is that you can level up your account and claim exclusive perks. Among them is usually a faster withdrawal, as well as a dedicated account manager. Of course, there are tons of exclusive deposit bonuses too. However, there are also houses which take their VIP programs in an entirely different way and offer their players a way to exchange certain VIP points they collect for more currency to play with or cash out. There are better conversion rates the more you stick around and play with the casino. We cannot know what this particular house will end up doing, but whatever it ends up, we are sure that it will be exciting!
- Finally, the Tournaments that Starzino promises will be a great way for the competitive players to see who among them can wager and win the most on their favorite games. Such Tournaments are usually run by the Game suppliers of the casino and hand out great prizes. The way you can win is simply by playing the slots which participate in the Tournament. At the end of the runtime of the promotion, a prize pool is distributed among players. Usually, this money can be cashed out instantly, and without restrictions!
While we don’t have any specific information about the license of this casino as of the time of writing, we know that it will be issued by one of the four regulatory bodies in Curacao. This comes as no surprise, as the vast majority of houses we cover end up being regulated there as well.
That is because every one of the four regulators we just mentioned has managed to expertly strike a balance between the interests of the player and the ones of casino operators. Casinos licensed under them are able to provide you with some vital protections while also not being overly stifled in what kind of games and bonuses they can offer. Let’s go over what these look like and what you can expect of Starzino, once it goes live:
- Even though casinos collect a lot of personal data, they are also required to store it safely, in order to ensure there will be no leaks, or that it will not be obtained by hackers. Regulatory bodies make them do that by using some of the strictest encryption standards available nowadays, and so, you can be sure that whatever proof of your identity, payments or address you give to Starzino will be kept safe!
- There is also a focus with licensed houses on combatting problem gambling. In order to do that, the houses offer players a wealth of information on what that kind of gambling activity can look like and where they can seek help. There is also a lot of ways to reduce your exposure to the casino, and, if necessary, you can even close down your own account.
- Thirdly, licensed houses have to submit their games for audits with impartial professionals, picked by the regulatory bodies, who are able to ascertain whether they are fair. This is how you can be sure you will be playing actual games of chance with Starzino!
As we said before, we are not surprised that Starzino will hold a Curacao license, but we are definitely happy about it! Also, the casino looks like it will be available in a lot of countries, because it has a good amount of languages available:
Languages: Norwegian, English, French, German, Polish;
Here is the list of countries we know the house will be restricted in:
Restricted Countries: United States;
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment means accepted by this casino really set the example of what houses should accept nowadays. There are so many of them, and player can deposit using a variety of national currencies too. Here is what both of these are:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Japanese Yen (JPY), Singapore Dollar (SGD), South Korean Won (KRW), Mexican Peso (MXN), Brazilian Real (BRL);
We would like to note that some of these methods might not be available to you – that is because the UK restricts the usage of Credit cards for deposits, for example. Also, we are not sure what the values for the minimum deposit are as of yet. Most commonly, they are set in the range of $10 to $20, and we expect to find them within that for Starzino as well. What’s also most likely is that the casino does not charge fees – however, you might be expected to pay the charges of the payment provides, as these can sometimes apply to transactions. That is usually the case with online gambling houses these days.
Now, let’s also take a look at the withdrawal policies of the house:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
The same great variety of methods is going to be available to cash out. Once again, we are not certain what the minimum amount of money you need to withdraw is, but it should not be more than $20. We also hope to see fast processing times for withdrawals, and no fees. It is very unlikely that Starzino will charge the latter. However, we should mention that what we said about third party charges applies here as well.
Also, it is possible that the house will require you to wager your deposited money between once and thrice before you cash out. That is a common AML policy, and it is not grounds for any concerns.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game Suppliers this casino will launch with:
Game providers: PragmaticPlay, Red Tiger Gaming, Spinomenal, AvatarUX, Vivo Gaming, Gamzix, 1spin4win, KA Gaming, Gamebeat, Evolution, BGaming, Smartsoft Gaming, Evoplay, Thunderkick, Habanero, Mascot, IGTech, Play’n GO, Push Gaming, 1x2gaming, Golden Race, Booongo, LuckyStreak, CT Interactive, RubyPlay, Tom Horn, Booming Games, Platipus, PGSoft, Relax Gaming, Nolimit City, Wazdan, Yggdrasil, Alg, Kiron, 3 Oaks, Mancala, Nucleus, Bet2Tech, Beterlive, Belatra, NetGame, Quickspin, Leap-Gaming, Betsoft, Ezugi, NetEnt, Spribe, Quickfire, Reevo, Lucky, Atmosfera, Mr Slotty, Other;
We counted 60 of them in total, which is excellent, because most houses nowadays launch with 50 at most. And once Starzino is online, there will be plenty of time for it to increase that number of developers! Here is what we expect you will be able to play:
- Slots: Since Starzino partners with Suppliers like PragmaticPlay, you can expect to be able to play exciting slots like Big Bass Bonanza, Reactoonz, Gates of Olympus and many more. This will definitely be the largest section of the casino’s library and you will have access of thousands of games to play!
- Table Games: There are definitely going to be live, or virtual dealer, versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes, or even both! These classic table games are present with every excellent casino, and we believe this one will not be an exception.
- Game Shows: We also expect to see a couple of televised casino experiences, with the likes of Crazy Time, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and so on.
- Crash Games: It is possible that Starzino will have a dedicated page on its website where you will be able to bet on Aviator, Mines, Plinko and other high-ante fast-paced games!
Secondly, there is also going to be a sportsbook. We cannot say what its contents will be like currently, but we definitely anticipate a great deal of events available for prematch betting. We also hope there are live bets accepted. Additionally, we anticipate a couple of esports to be available too – for preliminary and live betting both.
As you can see, this casino is shaping up to be quite excellent. What’s more, it is supposed to go live before the end of the year. So, we hope you will join us in looking forward to its launch, as we believe the house has the potential to be one of the best casinos in 2023.