Red Casino is a brand new place for UK players to enjoy some of their favorite games. Even though the house has launched quite recently, there is a lot going for it. For one, the payment methods one can use here are diverse, quick and convenient. What’s more, both the withdrawal and deposit policies are made with the player in mind, which is always great. Not to mention the excellent regulatory status of the casino – it has obtained the approval of two of the most respected European egaming oversight bodies!
However, there are also some pretty notable downsides to the house. The bonuses are not particularly compelling. Secondly, as we mentioned, it has just opened its virtual doors in 2023, but the website feels very dated, and navigating its games is a chore. Also it does not list its Game suppliers either, which makes it even harder to find great games to play.
So, should you actually play with Red Casino? Or are there better options out there? Check out the full review we have prepared, in order to find out:
The list of bonuses with Red Casino is not particularly long. Nevertheless, here is what the promotions on offer are:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Bonuses||£20||100% up to £25 + 50 spins||50x||None for bonus money/£100 for FS|
|Daily Spin Frenzy||–||50 spins||35x||£100|
There are several problems with these bonuses. Firstly, there are just four of them in total. What’s more, none of them have particularly high values and the latter two bonuses are not currently available. We hope Red Casino reintroduces them, as it certainly needs a bit in terms of promotions!
However, we’d like to get into a bit more depth into what the bonuses look like, so here is a breakdown of each of them:
- The Welcome Bonuses that Red Casino has cover the first two deposits a player can make. Each of them requires a minimum deposit of £20 to be made, which is a bit on the high side as far as these kinds of limits go. The First Deposit bonus adds 100% of your funds, up to £25, to your account. That is not a very high amount, especially since we have seen casinos have literally thousands of pounds available as part of similar promotions, but it’s better than nothing! And the Second Bonus gives you 50 Free Spins to play with. Both of these promotions have the same wagering requirement. Such requirements are a part of any bonus nowadays and simply signify how many times a promotion needs to be turned over before it can be withdrawn. Usually, that is between 30x and 40x, but the Welcome bonus has that set to 50x. The rest of the promotions with Red Casino have reasonable wagering requirements, so we cannot see why this one has to be so burdensome to cash out! Speaking of cashing out, while there is no limit for the bonus cash, the Free Spins from the casino cannot have winnings over £100. Anything higher will be written off by the casino.
- The other kind of bonus with Red Casino is actually a bit more unique. It is called the Daily Spin Frenzy, and grants the player between 10 and 50 Free Spins, based on how much money they have wagered throughout the day. If you play with £100 you get the low bundle of 10 Spins, while wagering £1000 or more grants you 50. Now, this promotion is fairly reasonable, and we appreciate the fact that the wagering requirement is a bit more tame. That restriction is set to 35x, but there is also the cash out limit of £100 to keep in mind as well.
- The next promotion in the roster of the casino are its Daily Bonuses. We believe these to be some kind of recurring bonus, which is available with a specific promo code. However, we cannot say how much you can get from them, or how much you need to cash in to claim the bonus. The only thing the casino has mentioned about them is the cash out limit, and you cannot win anything over £200 with the money from the bonus. Keep in mind that if the promotions add Free Spins to your account, the limit will be twice as low! There is a clause in the Terms and Conditions which sets that limit to £100 for any winnings from any Spins. We should also mention that there is a clause which sets out the wagering requirement for all bonuses to 35x, if nothing else is mentioned. We believe that to be the case here, which means that if the Daily Bonuses become available again, that will be how many times you need to play through them to withdraw.
- Finally, there is the Cashback Bonus, which is mentioned in the vaguest possible way in the Legal documents of the casino. Cashbacks are actually a fairly common type of bonus, and also one we love! They represent a way for players to get back some of their lost money over a period of time. Casinos which offer them usually set this as a percentage between 5% and 10% of your net losses over a day, week, or even a month. We are not certain of the percentage itself, but the bonus is probably not all that generous, since it has a rather low cash out limit of £200. There is also no mention of the wagering requirement. As we said before, this means the casino sets that to 35x.
Regulation is incredibly important, and Red Casino can certainly deliver on it! Here is what the casino has to say about the license it holds:
It claims to be operated by a Maltese company which is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). The Commission is one of the strictest casino regulators in the world, and the fact that Red Casino has managed to obtain its approval means you will be able to benefit from the full extent of the protections that are available to UK players. However, before we get into more detail on what those are, let’s verify that the house we are covering is actually licensed! This can be done by going to the register of the UKGC and finding the entry for the casino operator:
As you can see above, this operator is licensed to be offering its services. But that was not enough for us to be able to tie it to this particular casino, so we checked with the list of approved domains that the Commission ties to the licensed company. Sure enough, the one Red Casino runs on was there:
This is undeniable proof that the house is actually licensed just as it claims to be. If you are curious what its Maltese license looks like, it can be found in the same way. We went to the website of the regulator in Malta and found the parent company of Red Casino:
It was fully licensed, of course, so we then found the domain this particular house runs on within the list of the hundred or so casino websites that Aspire Global International Limited runs:
With that in mind, why are we even bringing regulation up? Well, playing with a licensed casinos can give you certain guarantees, as we said above. If you are playing from the UK, you will be able to benefit from the following measures the UKGC has put in place:
- One of the areas where the Commission focuses the most is ensuring that problem gambling is taken seriously. Houses licensed under it have to offer their players tons of valuable information on what this kind of play looks like and where they can seek help. What’s more, there are also specific regulations in place about so-called self exclusion measures which casinos are required to offer their players. Said measures include, but are definitely not limited to, them allowing you to set custom deposits, opt-in to timeout warnings and even close down your account should you feel the need to!
- Another reason to play with licensed houses is the fact that all of their games are fair. This is certified by independent auditors which the regulators make each casino operator submit their games to. The auditors go over the random number generators which the games use to determine every outcome of every bet that is placed on them. If there is any bias in that, it can easily be detected in the audit!
- Finally, casinos collect tons of personal information, in order to perform various checks on their players. That is done to establish the source of their funds, which is incredibly important when it comes to combatting money laundering. However, it does leave a lot of sensitive info about each player in the hands of the casino. Regulators seek to prevent this from leaking, and have established many different rules about how information should be stored. A unique feature of the UKGC is that it allows players to request all of the data collected on them, and the casino is obligated to hand it over.
We generally prefer regulated houses over their unlicensed peers, and believe it is not hard to see why! However, let’s get back to the review of Red Casino. Here’s a list of the languages you can view its website in, as well as the countries where it will not be avaialble:
Languages: English, Finnish, Spanish
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Finally, we have covered another casino by the same operator – if you are curious how it stacks up to this one, check out our reviews of them below:
Other Aspire Global International Limited Casinos:
Deposit and Withdrawal
One of the best features of this house is the vast amount of payment methods it accepts. Here is a list of all of them, as well as the currencies you can open an account in:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: British Pound Sterling (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD)
From credit cards to single-use e-vouchers via Paysafecard, this is a truly excellent number of deposit methods which is rarely matched by other houses. We also love the fact that the minimum deposit is set to only £10, as that is comparatively low as far as online casinos are concerned. There are no fees for deposits, but you should be aware that third party charges can apply to any of your transactions. If they do, the player has to cover them. That is how all casinos nowadays handle such third party charges, however, and is no cause for concern in our opinion.
Let’s take a look at the different means of cashing out as well:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Debit Card||£10||Unspecified||up to 6 days||Free|
|Bank||£10||Unspecified||up to 6 days||Free|
|Trustly||£10||Unspecified||up to 4 days||Free|
|PayPal||£10||Unspecified||up to 48 hours||Free|
|AstroPay||£10||Unspecified||up to 3 days||Free|
|MuchBetter||£10||Unspecified||up to 48 hours||Free|
|Skrill||£10||Unspecified||up to 48 hours||Free|
All of the payment method you could use to deposit can be used to withdraw, with the single exception of Paysafecard. This is excellent, and the minimum withdrawal amount is just £10 too. Once again, that is comparatively low.
The amounts of time listed in the table can seem a little daunting, but they include the time it takes for your money to be reflected in whatever account you are receiving it in. What’s more, it is possible that your withdrawal will be processed within a couple of hours too. So, the withdrawal times of Red Casino are not bad at all.
One thing which we should mention is that some casinos tend to have fees imposed on players who have not played through their deposits a single time. That is not the case here, and there does not seem to be any such turnover requirement. Speaking of fees, however, the same thing we said about cashing in applies here – third party charges will be left up to you. This is actually quite reasonable, though, and once again, how casinos handle these charges in general nowadays.
There is also an inactivity fee, which you can see below:
This kind of charge is fairly standard and its size is not questionable either.
Games and Game Suppliers
One of the disappointing things about this casino is that it does not list all of its Game Suppliers, which makes it pretty difficult to know which ones it partners with. Here are the few that are mentioned on its website:
Game providers: Microgaming, NetEnt, PragmaticPlay, Play’n GO, Red Tiger Gaming, Other
Usually, bigger casinos have up to 100 Supplier partners, and sometimes even more. We are unsure if that is the case here, but there are plenty of good games we saw in the library of Red Casino:
- Slots: From popular games like Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Wolf’s Gold, to lesser known slots, there are thousands of these games to play. However, since the website of the casino is not very easy to navigate at all, finding a specific game among them is a lot more annoying than it should be. There is no way to filter them by provider, or even by their themes and mechanics!
- Table Games: You will be able to play on countless Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes tables, with either a virtual or a Live Dealer. We are happy with the vast amount of classic casino games that are available with Red Casino!
- Game Shows: Last but not least, there are a ton of Game Shows which you could take part in. These include Crazy Time, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip, Boom City, Monopoly and so much more!
Overall, Red Casino is pretty good, as far as online gambling houses go. It is fully licensed and has an impressive payments policy. However, it does have its issues too – the chaotic games library and the lackluster bonuses. So whether you wish to play here or not depends on whether you can stomach them!