Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
There are many Space-themed casinos, and LunuBet is another one of them. Despite this, and despite the fact that LunuBet is yet to open its virtual doors, we believe the house will be able distinguish itself from the rest of the online casinos with this common theme! It will be an online casino and sportsbook, which accepts Canadian players, as well as residents from other countries. There is supposed to be a pretty impressive line-up of games, and the house claims it will also be able to provide fast payouts and deposits, with its support also being available 24/7.
So, let’s take a closer look at what we know of this casino so far, what it could offer and why you should keep an eye on it:
LunuBet states that it will offer both casino bonuses and sports betting promotions, and that is nothing less than what we expect. One of the best things for houses to stand apart from their competition nowadays is via the bonuses they have to offer. Even though we have no information on anything specific from the ones LunuBet will have available, here is what most casinos tend to have in store for their players:
- Welcome Bonuses are incredibly common, for both casino games and sports betting. Sometimes, these promotions even allow you to claim a bonus on the first three, four or even five deposits you make. It can be said that they are the most generous promotions of any casino, and that would not be an exaggeration at all! They tend to offer thousands of dollars, free spins, or sometimes even both.
- The Recurring bonuses with each casino are also very important, as these can be claimed an indefinite amount of times. Hopefully, these will be available on several occasions throughout the week or month, and will provide players with a sizeable boost for their depoisits!
- Another type of bonus which you can usually find in casinos is the Cashback, which allows you to recover a certain amount of your funds from bets you’ve lost throughout a certain amount of time – a day, a week, or even, a month!
- There are usually VIP Bonuses as well, which reward the most loyal players of the casino for their dedication with massive bonuses, as well as some exclusive account privileges, like custom withdrawal limits and even a dedicated account manager service!
We should also mention that the casino can have other promotions, or come up with something unique, which we have not mentioned above. We certainly hope that is the case, because we love uncovering new and interesting types of bonuses!
The license this casino will operate under is not really talked about on its website. However, we anticipate that license to be issued by one of the four regulatory bodies in Curacao, which have become the most popular destination for casino operators to get regulated in. All four regulators would provide players with the following set of protections:
- There are rules about how your data should be handled by the casino. This is not something players tend to pay attention to, but they should, because the AML requirements casinos comply with mean they need to collect tons of personal information about you, where you live, your payment methods and source of income, as well as other such info. This needs to be handled safely, because it could otherwise be leaked, which would expose you to significant danger. And so, casinos need to use tough encryption protocols and have strict data handling policies!
- Secondly, a lot of attention is put on combatting problem gambling, and this is achieved by licensed houses needing to adopt two sets of policies. First, they seek to educate players on the problem and provide them with information on where they can find help for it. Second, they need to offer you certain self-exclusion measures you can opt in to – from custom deposit limits, to opting in to time out warnings and even being able to close down your account if you need to!
- Finally, the games themselves that licensed casinos offer access to are subject to regulation, or, more precisely, to audits. These audits go over the random number generators which are used to determine the outcome of every bet and certify there is no bias towards the house within them!
Deposit and Withdrawal
A full list of the payment methods which will be accepted by LunuBet is not yet available. It just claims that it will be able to process cash in and out requests instantly, and we certainly hope that is the case.
We also do hope that the casino will offer players a decent amount of choice when it comes to how they can deposit. Credit Cards, bank transfers, e-wallets and vouchers and crypto should all be available, so you can cash in with whatever is most convenient to you!
Also, the values of the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts should be around $10 to $20 in general, because that is what most other houses nowadays require of their player. No fees should be owed for any transaction the casino processes, and we don’t expect that it will charge them.
Games and Game Suppliers
LunuBet promises to offer the player access to popular game types like Slots, virtual table games, as well as live dealer table games. We consider it likely that the house will also offer Crash games, which would be excellent, because the niche genre is fast-paced and can provide for hours of fun.
We have no information on who LunuBet will partner with in terms of Game suppliers. Hopefully it manages to reach 50 of these suppliers at least, because its library would be a bit short otherwise! Also, we hope to see the casino offer access to the games of major suppliers like NetEnt, MicroGaming and Spinomenal, or other cutting edge casino software developers!
Even though we have nothing specific on the launch date of this casino, we do hope to see it online before the end of 2023. This is because the house is shaping up to be quite the fun place to bet on either casino games or sports. Of course, we will update our review once LunuBet launches, so stick around to see how many of our predictions for it came true!