Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose.
Anarchy Casino is an upcoming casino that will be released in the following months and we believe that this is a brand worth looking forward to. This house will be owned by a respected company that already operates a successful casino and will also be licensed by one of the strictest gambling regulators in the world – the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). If Anarchy Casino’s sister house, Yugibet, is anything to go by, this casino will have a lot to offer to players in terms of both safety and a great playing environment. We still do not know a lot of specific details but there are certain things you can expect – we will cover all of them in the following review.
Anarchy Casino Bonuses
Anarchy Casino has not yet released any information about the bonuses it will offer judging from their parent company’s other brand, we can expect some great promotions that will make both casino enthusiasts and sports betting fans happy. We can surely expect decent Welcome Bonuses as well as various types of Reload Bonuses, and Free Spin, and Free Bet promotions. Here are the most common types of bonuses you will encounter at most casinos:
- Welcome Bonus – Such offers are available to new players and are activated when they register and make their first deposit. It usually adds a predetermined cash bonus amount or matches a portion of the amount deposited.
- Reload Bonus – Such bonuses are designed to encourage returning players to deposit and keep playing. Such a bonus pays out when clients add money to their accounts and works much like a welcome bonus.
- Free Spins – Such promotions are frequently included in welcome packages but sometimes they are separate bonuses. They give players a set amount of spins on certain slot games so they can play without having to pay real money. Keep in mind that you will usually have to wager winnings before being allowed to withdraw.
- Cashback – With this sort of bonus, the player receives a partial reimbursement of their net losses over a predetermined period – usually a day, a week, or a month. Wagering requirements here tend to be much lower – but they often still exist.
- No Deposit Bonus – With this offer, players can explore games without having to do much else other than registering and verifying their account – you can receive free spins, or a modest amount of money without making an initial deposit.
- Loyalty Bonuses – Reserved for frequent, active players, these bonuses offer exclusive perks, higher bonuses, personalized customer service, and access to VIP programs or events.
- Refer a Friend Bonus – Referring new players to the casino can earn you small bonuses, and sometimes even a commission. The referrer receives a bonus when their friend deposits or signs up – but sometimes the person who is referred can also get a bonus.
- Payment Method Bonus – Such bonuses promote the use of particular payment solutions – such as e-wallets or cryptocurrencies – by offering extra rewards or benefits for players who choose to utilize them.
Anarchy Casino License
Anarchy Casino is owned and operated by L.C.S. Limited, a solid company that is regulated in Malta by a top-tier authority, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Casinos regulated in Malta are among the safest and most reliable in the industry. They are required to implement a number of policies that ensure transparency, and fairness, emphasize responsible gambling, and protect players in various ways. Local gambling regulations cover a broad range of requirements, including technical standards for gaming platforms, player protection measures, anti-money laundering procedures, licensing requirements, and the promotion of fair gaming practices. A Maltese license is recognized globally which makes it possible for casino operators to offer services to players from all over the world.
Local laws aim to put the interests of players first. This includes safeguarding player funds in segregated accounts, prohibiting minors from engaging in gambling activities, ensuring fair gaming operations, and providing tools that help players control their gambling, like deposit caps and self-exclusion options. Operators are obligated to encourage users to play responsibly. This entails promoting tools that help players regulate their gambling, such as self-assessment tests, deposit caps, and cooling-off intervals, as well as educating players about potential hazards and giving them access to support services.
Strict procedures are in place to stop gaming websites from being used for any sort of financial crime. This entails carrying out extensive KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures, keeping an eye on transactions for questionable activity, and reporting any irregularities to the appropriate authorities. To guarantee the integrity and fairness of the games that operators offer, the MGA establishes technical criteria. To ensure that gaming systems adhere to these requirements and provide players with an equal chance of winning, audits and testing are carried out regularly. Casinos use Random Number Generators (RNGs) to ensure the fairness and randomness of games. Public marketing and advertising of gaming services are subject to stringent regulations. Those restrictions are meant to ensure ethical advertising methods that do not target minors or vulnerable individuals, as well as to prohibit misleading promotions.
Working with a casino regulated in Malta is a good choice since you as a player will be entitled to a ton of protections you will not get with unlicensed casinos or with those regulated in an offshore jurisdiction. MGA-licensed brands are usually among the top-ranking casinos and that is why we believe a house like Anarchy Casino would be a great option for most players.
Anarchy Casino Deposit and withdrawal
We still do not know anything about Anarchy Casino’s deposit and withdrawal policies, or about which payment methods this house will accept. However, this house’s sister casino, Yugibet, boasts a robust selection of deposit and withdrawal methods and has fair payment policies in place. You can surely expect the same from Anarchy Casino.
Some of the deposit methods you will probably be given the chance to use include popular credit/debit cards (Visa and MasterCard), prepaid cards like Paysafecard, CASHlib, JetonCash and Neosurf, e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, Jeton, AstroPay, and MiFinity, and instant banking solutions like Noda and Rapid. The minimum deposit amount is expected to be very low – €10 – while the maximum will probably depend on the payment method you are using.
Anarchy Casino will also probably have good and fair withdrawal conditions. Their sister casino has a minimum withdrawal amount of €25 and a maximum withdrawal amount of €1000 per transaction. Keep in mind that most casinos have daily, weekly, and monthly withdrawal limits and that will probably also be the case with Anarchy Casino. However, we are currently unable to provide more specific information on this subject.
Anarchy Casino Games and game suppliers
Anarchy Casino has not yet released information about the game providers it will collaborate with. However, we can probably expect to see quite a few familiar names in the list of game suppliers since the other brand owned by the same company works with some of the most established studios in the industry. You probably get to play games developed by the top studios such as PragmaticPlay, Play’n GO, Betsoft, Golden Hero, Habanero, Kalamba, NetEnt, Evolution, Ezugi, Gamevy, Gamomat, Nolimit City, and Wazdan. This means that the games this casino will give you the chance to access will be of high quality – you can expect great graphics and immersive themes – and offer different engaging mechanics.
Most casinos focus on offering a large variety of Slots, often enough over 2000 games. Since Anarchy Casino is expected to work with some of the leaders in the industry, you can probably expect to see a well-rounded list of popular slot games. Some of the titles the casino will most probably offer include Gates of Olympus, Book of Dead, Big Bass Bonanza, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Buffalo King, etc.
Players will surely get access to an extensive Live Casino section featuring both casino-based games like Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulettes, Dice, etc., and popular Game Shows like Sweet Bonanza Candyland and Monopoly Live. Online table games will probably also be an option.
Anarchy Casino will probably also offer Sports Betting which means that fans of all sorts of gambling will find what they are looking for with this house. We hope to see a decent variety of sports and events, both pre-match and live.
Anarchy Casino shows all promise to be a very successful house that has a lot to offer to players. Although we still do not know a lot about this casino, we do know that they are owned by a respected company and will be licensed by one of the strictest authorities in the industry. Only time will tell what the exact gaming environment at this house will be but for now, we are very hopeful that this will be a great casino to play at.