RECOMMENDED FOREX BROKERS
Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose.
Online automated forex broker RoboForex said on Wednesday it has launched an analytics center where clients can find a complete set of currency market analytics in a single place.
The new service is currently accessible via the client portal on the broker’s website, but it will soon be made available as an application for mobile devices with Android and iOS operating systems.
The new service was developed in cooperation with Claws&Horns, a Cyprus-based independent analytics company. It also features trading instruments, signals, strategies and educational materials, as well as a Q&A section. Here are some more features of RoboForex’ analytics center:
- The latest forecasts and trading recommendations for all instruments
- The most popular technical indicators (MA10, MA20, MA50, MA100, MACD, BBands, Ichimoku, Stochastic, William`s, ZigZag)
- Trader’s economic calendar and complete macroeconomic statistics
- Tools for analysis: Fibonacci calculator, Pivot points, historical volatility
- Market sentiments for all trading instruments
- Weekly video forecasts for all main currency pairs
- Educational video seminars describing how to work with signals, expert advisors, and hosting
- Ready trading strategies for each trader
- Forum with professional analysts where each trader can ask them his questions directly
RoboForex made available in February technical analysis materials from Trading Central, an analysis research house, for use with all trading platforms it supports – MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrader 5 (MT5), and cTrader.
A fortnight ago, LiteForex, an offshore forex broker, released a mobile app for Android and iOS devices with content from Claws&Horns’ analytics portal. Other forex brokers that have included Claws&Horns’ analytics to their offering include HiWayFX, FinFX, and LiteForex.
Cyprus-based RoboForex, part of the RoboForex group, provides trading in currencies, metals and contracts for difference (CFDs). It offers Cent, Standard, and ECN NDD accounts with either fixed or Pro conditions.
The RoboForex brokerage group is headquartered in Cyprus’ Limassol and has representative offices globally. It consists of the holding company RoboForex Financial Group, and its units Cyprus-regulated RoboForex, Belize-regulated RoboTrade Ltd. and New Zealand-based RoboForex LP.