Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose.
Forex Development Corporation (FDC), a business-to-business corporation for forex trading enterprise solutions, has launched operations, the company said in a statement on Wednesday. The company will facilitate brokerages who want to enter the forex market and will provide them with everything they need to start operations.
FDC offers customizable solution to brokers and services, such as help with technology licensing, developing brokerage offerings. It facilitates brokers with conducting real-time advanced profitability analytics and designing introducing broker (IB) rebate structures, among others.
The company’s offering includes five different platforms, both world renown platforms and in-house ones, that help traders in everyday activities – from trading to back office activities. The technology solutions is offers have already been certified by the Financial Commission (FinaCom), a Hong Kong-based external dispute resolution (EDR) organization. Following is a list of the platforms FDC offers:
- MetaTrader platforms – MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) are world leaders when it comes to forex trading platforms. They are developed by Russia-based software company MetaQuotes.
- Condor Pro – this is FDC’s proprietary trading platform.
- Condor Gateway – this platform connects traders to various banks and non-bank liquidity providers.
- Condor Prime Back Office – the platform represents a comprehensive back-office solution that offers full integration with both MT 4 and Condor Pro platforms.
- Condor FX Academy – the platform provides an educational tool which leverages FDC’s expertise to help traders build a world-class brand.
The solutions facilitate access to both the retail and institutional spot forex markets for brokerages. Several brokers have already partnered with FDC, according to the statement. No names were disclosed. According to FDC, the forex market is estimated at about $4.0 trillion.
“Following the mass exodus of banks and prime brokerages from the foreign exchange trading space, we identified an opportunity to develop a best-in-class solution for underserved brokers wishing to participate in the largest, most liquid market in the world,” said Mitch Eaglstein, founder and CEO of Forex Development. “Our advanced, secure technology not only provides an end-to-end turnkey solution which will allow them to start their own prime brokerage, reducing their time-to-market, but also offers superior, unique back-office reporting capabilities,” he added.
FDC is based in New York and operates globally.