California-based Match-Trade Technologies recently presented its MT4 Broker Analytics platform, now equipped with Risk Management Solution (RMS), which enables critical client risk exposures to be tightly monitored and managed from one central location.
The system’s flexible reporting tools allow real-time, scheduled and ad hoc report creation from an intuitive web interface. Risk exposures can be isolated by client, liquidity provider or platform to build robust risk profiles.
Here are some of the key benefits of Match-Trade Technologies’ Risk Management application:
- Analysis of the trading clients’ performance & identification of unprofitable clients
- Evaluation of clients’ risk profile and risk portfolio by instrument, client, and platform
- Statistics and charts of revenues, deposits, trading volumes
- A/B Book optimization
- Advanced reporting of all transactions
- Tendencies, trends, variance and changes within the portfolio
- 24/6 dedicated support and advisory
The new risk management application delivers all needed information to effectively control a broker portfolio. It is complementary to the company’s offering which includes: MetaTrader 4 platform (MT4), MT4 bridge/aggregator, matching engine-based system and hosting services.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Match–Trade is a technology provider for forex brokers and liquidity providers that focuses on innovation & business insights. The company has already partnered with major players on financial markets, such as FXCM, Saxo Bank, Hotspot, LMAX exchange, Currenex, ADS Securities, X Open Hub and others.