XTB UK, the UK arm of Poland-based XTB Group, said last week it has released an updated version of the xStation trading platform to build 5, which features a market order depth and market sentiment data.
Following are all new additions to the xStation platform:
- Market order depth – See the current volume of existing market orders
- Market sentiment – See which percentage of XTB clients are long or short on any market
- Real-time performance statistics – Learn about how you’re trading and how to improve
- Equity screener – Filter stocks using our advanced screener to find new trading opportunities
- Top movers – See all the major market moves and volatility in one place with our heatmap and top movers tab
xStation is a web-based multi-asset platform with an open API software. It supports Multiple Account management solutions (xMAM), social trading (xSocial) and binary options capabilities (xBinaries). The platform is also supported by forex brokers AMarkets, xDirect and Currency house.
In addition to xStation, XTB also offers the industry leader MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform.
XTB UK is regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is part of XTB Group with a Polish-based X-Trade Brokers Dom Maklerski as a holding company. The broker offers trading in more than 50 spot forex pairs, indices, shares, commodities, and exchange traded fund (ETFs).