ThinkMarkets, a forex brokerage licensed in Australia and the UK, formerly known as ThinkForex, announced the launch of the upgraded MT4 Super platform.
According to the company, the platform has all capabilities of the regular MT4 platform plus 12 additional apps, including advanced trade execution and management, decision assistance, alarms and messaging facilities, delivery of market news and data.
They feature a full suite of data, execution and messaging apps:
- Connect – updated news,
- Sentiment Trader – sentiment in real time,
- Session Map – interactive world map of trade times,
- Trade Terminal – updated precision trading,
- Mini Terminal – extension of the trade terminal,
- Alarm Manager – personal trading assistant,
- Excel RTD – enter real-time account, ticket and price data into Excel based on simple formulas,
- Market Manager – symbol watch list,
- Correlation Matrix – matrix of various time scales,
- Correlation Trader – allows comparison of symbols and trades,
- Tick Chart Trader – showcase of tick charts, and
- Stealth Orders – you can hide pending orders from other traders and place stealth stop-losses and take-profits.
Additionally, there are MT4 Super indicators such as Mini Chart, Chart Group, Magnifier, Keltner Channel, Pivot Points, Symbol Info, Order History, Donchian Channel, Highs and Lows, Gravity, Freehand Drawing, Candle Countdown, Renko Bars, Chart in Chart and Bar Changer.
“This new platform indicates our committed support towards the needs of the MT4 traders. We have provided a tool that will make trading more intuitive allowing traders to spend more time on the MT4 platform, instead of driving traffic away when searching for the latest updates or information which will affect their trading,” said Nauman Anees, CEO & Co-founder of ThinkMarkets.
Besides MT4 and MT4 Super, the broker has a proprietary trading platform ThinkTrader, which was launched in the summer.
The broker offers trading in forex, CFDs, energies and precious metals. The maximum leverage is 1:400 and the minimum operating balance (for Standard accounts) is 250. The broker offers individual, joint and corporate trading accounts.