Forex technology company IQBroker said on Thursday it has launchs a self-branded algorithmic trading platform for forex, futures, and equities. The platform is currently available in beta testing mode.
“We are excited to introduce IQBroker’s new trading platform after so many years in development,” says Daniel Tochner, IQBroker founder and CEO. “The platform takes algorithmic trading to a whole new level by enabling traders to fully test and automate their entire investment portfolio,” he added.
The platform will be available in three editions – Community, Professional, and Enterprise. During the testing period, the platform will be available for download free of charge in the Community Edition with the functionality of the Professional Edition. After the official launch, all three editions will be accessible. Live trading will be availble only for subscribers of the Professional and Enterprise versions for an anual fee of $500 and $1,000, respectively.
The platform offers a number of features, including the following:
- Algorithmic Trading: A fully automated portfolio that is capable of backtesting, optimizing and executing multiple trading strategies in a single integrated environment. Each trading strategy in the automated portfolio can simultaneously trade multiple symbols from multiple exchanges based on multiple bar types and currencies.
- Discretionary Trading: A polished, feature-rich platform for discretionary trading, including cutting edge charts, flexible workspaces, DOM, T&S and more.
- Extensibility: An extensible platform architecture that features 18 different types of scripts to control every aspect of both discretionary and algorithmic trading, all of which can be written in C#, VB.NET, F# and R.NET.
- Broker Neutrality: A broker-neutral solution that supports multiple leading brokerage and data providers.
- Modern User Interface: A modern desktop UI that is both skinnable and highly configurable.
IQBroker, set up in 2010, is a private company that offers trading solutions to retail and institutional clients alike. Its offering includes a broker-neutral trading platform with backtesting, optimization and algorithmic trading strategies capabilities.
The company operates offices in the US and Asia. It partners with forex brokers Interactive Brokers and MB Trading, data feed providers IQFeed and Quandl, and other renown brands.