RECOMMENDED FOREX BROKERS
Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose.
FxFlat, a BaFin-regulated forex broker, became the first German broker to offer to its clients the increasingly popular successor to the MetaTrader 4 platform – MetaTrader 5 (MT5).
Following series of announcements and several training webinars, FxFlat recently launched the option to open a demo account on MT5. On it the broker offers the following features:
- Long- and Short Trading in one Account
- Unlimited number of Charts in 21 Time Windows
- Technical Analysis with over 80 Indicators and Analysis Tools
- Fundamental Analysis based on Financial News and Economic Calendar
- Algorithm Trading with MQL5 Developer area
- Trading Signals with automatic Copy-Function
- Alarm function for important Market-Events
Additionally, the MT5 supports six order types, 38 graphical objects, economic calendar, community chat and has a 64-bit version for the 64-bit operating systems.
FxFlat is a German forex and CFD broker with average trading conditions and a decent portfolio. It was established in 1997 and is fully regulated by BaFin.