FXTM (ForexTime), a Cyprus-regulated forex broker, announced it is launching its own trading signals for its clients. They were developed by FXTM’s head of education Professor Andreas Thalassinos, and are described by the broker as a great addition to the clients’ trading strategies.
The trading signals offer the following features:
- 4-take profit levels to suit the client’s trading profile
- 3 additional technical indicators for added confidence in the client’s decisions
- Protective stop-loss recommendation to encourage good risk management practices
- Updated twice daily, before the opening of the EU and US trading sessions
- Based on price action and follow the market
- Designed to preserve your capital and minimize the client’s risk.
FXTM is based in Cyprus and regulated by the local watchdog, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Recently it obtained a license from South Africa’s Financial Services Board (FSB) as a Financial Services Provider. Last spring FXTM launched a UK division.
The broker offers trading in more than 100 instruments, including forex, spot metals, and CFDs on stocks, commodities, and exchange traded fund (ETFs). It serves retail and institutional clients alike and supports MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platforms.