RECOMMENDED FOREX BROKERS
Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose.
TradingView, the online charting tools developer and social trading platform said it has updated its mobile application for iPhone and iPads.
We remind you that the app was launched last month with the promise for an upcoming app for Android devices as well.
In its statement on the update, TradingView said it has focused on the most critical issues such as app crashes and Google sign-in issues. The developers have also reduced traffic consumption and battery drain. The next releases will focus on improvement of app stability, speed and new social features and functions.
Here is the full list of improvements and fixes:
• Fixed an issue with Google Sign-In
• Fixed the new watchlist bug (app used to crash when a new watchlist was created)
• Fixed the watchlist symbol bug (app used to crash when a new symbol in a watchlist was selected)
• Fixed the new message bug (app used to crash when a new message was received)
• Fixed the way some links in chats were displayed
• Fixed the functionality of system messages
• Fixed the incorrect display of user reputation
• Fixed the background display issue in user profile picture
• Fixed the issue of sending chat messages with specific symbols
• Fixed the issue of incorrect selection of the current watchlist
• Added the feature to hide watchlists by touching outside the watchlist
• Reduced the consumption of traffic and device battery while working with watchlists
TradingView is a web-based platform that uses HTML5 charts and work on all browsers and operating systems. It provides free access to data about a wide range of trading instruments, among which forex, Bitcoin, stocks, futures, all major indices, and contracts for difference (CFDs). The platform features customizable charts, basic and advanced ones alike, as well as more than 50 drawing tools that can be used for understanding and analyzing the financial markets.
Currently TradingView has around 1.5 million members who discuss trading ideas in real time.