Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose.
Grand Capital, a Seychelles-based forex, CFD and binary options broker, announced it is launching a Depth of Market (DOP) tool for its ECN Prime accounts.
The news comes shortly after the upgrade of the ECN Prime accounts in partnership with AMTS Solutions in July.
The new feature will be available on the MetaTrader 4 terminal and will provide full information on liquidity. Additionally, it lets clients to set up trading settings, open positions and place orders quickly. The DOP tool is available for all instruments, except digital currencies.
Here is a full list of the DOP features:
– reflecting current liquidity;
– one-click trading. It optimizes the trader’s work in situations when the speed is especially important. For example, scalping or pipsing;
– sending market orders as limit orders with limited slippage;
– placing of pending orders;
– setting stop-loss and take-profit values when opening orders on a certain distance in points;
– calculation of a weighted average price (VWAP) for a specific volume;
– closing all open orders and deleting all placed pending orders, including sorting by specific instruments;
– automatically taking DOP liquidity screenshots at the moment when the trade is executed
Grand Capital offers trading in forex, CFDs on stocks, gold, oil, lumber and forex instruments and binary options. Its clients can sign up for five types of trading accounts, starting with a minimum deposit of $10 and leverage of up to 1:2000 for the Swap Free type of account. The trading platform is MetaTrader 4. There are also affiliate programs, a free demo trading account, economic calendar and analytical articles.
Currently Grand Capital has offices in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia, South Africa, Germany, Portugal, Indonesia, Philippines, India and Netherlands.