Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Lucky Jungle is a brand new online gambling house, run by an established and respected casino operator, called Infiniza Limited. This is a sign that the casino is going to have a certain level of quality, and we were not let down. The theme of this house is the jungle, and it sticks to it. The colors used on the website are verdant greens, which we found to be quite relaxing. As for the games, there are tons of them, from Slots to Game shows.
Moreover, we found that the deposit conditions of the casino were extremely player-friendly. Withdrawing from it is also relatively fast and easy. The only major drawback we found to the casino has to be the relative lack of bonuses with it. We were surprised to discover that it only runs a single promotion at the time of writing. It is also quite disappointing that this promotion itself is quite good too!
So, should you open an account with Lucky Jungle? Well, before we can recommend the casino or not, we need to examine it in a bit more detail. If you are interested in this house, best check out the full review of it below:
Here is a list of the promotions that are available with the casino at the time of writing:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Deposit Bonuses||€20||3000 spins||0x||€10 000|
|ELK Weekly Top Slots Tournament||€2500||0x||None|
|Players’ Lounge Bonus||€5000||0x||None|
|Drops and Wins||€35 000||0x||None|
As we said, it operates just one of these – and the rest are different events, ran by three of the Game Suppliers who provide software for Lucky Jungle. This is pretty disappointing, because nowadays, one of the best ways for a casino to stand out from its peers is for it to run a diverse and unique series of bonuses. However, this particular house has just launched, and we expect it will introduce more promotions as time goes on.
What’s more, it is pretty encouraging that the one bonus it does have is actually quite unique. This is the Welcome Deposit Bonuses – a massive incentive which rewards the player for the first six times they can cash in. Here is how it works:
- The First Deposit Bonus consists of Free Spins, which are equal to 200% of the amount of Euro you deposit. For instance, if you cash in €100, you would get 200 Spins, 2 for each €1! The value of the Spins is €0.1, and they can be used on the Starburst XXXtreme game, by Netent. The maximum amount of Spins you can get with this promotion is 1000 – meaning deposits up to €500 are covered, as far as the bonus is concerned!
- The Second, Third and Fourth Deposit Bonuses each grant you 100% of the Euro value of your deposits as Free Spins. One Spin equals €1 deposited with the bonus, and furthermore, the casino has a maximum of 500 Spins which it is ready to hand out for each of these bonuses! In total, you can claim up to 1500 Spins from each of them! The three bonuses award their Spins for the following games: Second Deposit Bonus – Gonzo’s Quest Megaways; Third Deposit Bonus – Piggy Riches Megaways; Fourth Deposit Bonus – Twin Spin Megaways.
- Lastly, the Fifth and Sixth Deposit Bonuses with Lucky Jungle are a bit more tame, but still quite rewarding. They give you 50% of the amount of Euro you have deposited. For instance, if you deposit €100, you would get 50 Spins. Considering both of them have a pretty high amount of maximum Spins they award – up to 250 each, this is still an excellent promotion. The games you can play with these Spins are Aloha Cluster Pays for the Fifth Deposit Bonus and the Netent classic Starburst, with the Sixth Deposit Bonus.
As you can see, the promotion is quite rewarding, but there are some rules and restrictions about it, which we would now like to go over. First off, to claim any of the promotions, you need to cash in a minimum of €20. Compared to other casinos, this is a fairly competitive amount. Secondly, there is a maximum you can win from all of these Spins, set to €10 000. Anything over this amount will be written off by the casino. Nowadays, cash out limits are quite common, albeit not so restrictive usually. However, the limits here are somewhat justified by the lack of a wagering requirement for the bonus.
A wagering requirement is present with the vast majority of promotions these days, and represents the number of times you need to turn a bonus over before cashing it out. Usually, deposit bonuses have wagering requirements of 30x to 40x – which is quite high, but Lucky Jungle has opted not to make use of such a feature. That is excellent, and means the player will be receiving the winnings from the Spins right to their account balance! Overall, this is certainly a very unique take on a Deposit bonus, and we have not seen such an approach in any other casino so far. That is why we are so let down by the lack of other promotions with the house.
We should mention the events run by its game suppliers too. These are two different Tournaments, which means that players compete with each other! The person who has wagered and won the most for the running time of the tournament stands to win a grand prize, while the rest of the competitors can snag a smaller reward. The third promotion is a bit more different and we will get to it in a bit. Let’s go over each of these bonuses:
- The ELK Weekly Top Slots Tournament is a great way to find your next favorite game by the developer. Every week, a different slot is highlighted. Players who make 10 or more bets worth €1 or more on the game are entered into the competition. The duration is a week, and the top scorer wins €2500 at the end of it! The total prize pool for the competition is €15 000, and there are plenty of lesser rewards up for grabs!
- Next, the Players’ Lounge Bonus, offered by Evolution on their live dealer Blackjack games is certainly the most unique of these promotions. Once a player on a certain table scores 10 Blackjacks, a pot of €5000 will be distributed to every player in the room. The qualifying bets are over €5, though.
- Last but not least, we have one of the most ambitions tournaments in egaming history – Pragmatic Play’s Drops and Wins. Every month, the developer hands out a total of €2 million to its lucky players. And every day, the top score in the leaderboard for the slots which participate in the promotion wins €35 000! The participation has an entry of €0.50, on one of the Slots which Pragmatic has designated as part of the competition.
Any money you win in any of these bonuses will be free from wagering requirements and credited straight to your account!
One of the most important things we look for in a casino is its regulation. And as far as that is concerned, Lucky Jungle is definitely on top of things! The casino has obtained a license from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), which is among the strictest regulatory bodies in the world. Here is how we found that out:
The paragraph above mentions that Lucky Jungle is operated by Infiniza Limited, which is licensed by the MGA. So, in order to verify that, we headed over to the register of the Maltese oversight body and found the entry for the company:
However, we also needed proof that Lucky Jungle is actually connected to it. That is why the MGA has a list of approved domains, which it certifies are operated by the company. Here is what this list includes:
Finding the domain Lucky Jungle operates from in there is undeniable proof about where the house runs from! But why is regulation so important, and what does it do for the player in particular? Well, there are certain protections which you can benefit from, that are only available via licensed casinos! Here is what some of them are:
- As part of your dealings with any online casino, you are required to submit a lot of personal information. This is necessary in order to comply with KYC and AML policies, and the sensitive info you share needs to be stored safely. The MGA and most regulators require casinos to use some of the best encryption protocols out there, in order to do so, which makes data leaks and successful hacker attacks against casinos unlikely.
- Secondly, licensed casinos adopt a serious approach to tackling problem gambling. They are required to put certain self-exclusion measures in place. These are time out warnings and deposit limits you can opt in to. Regulated casinos are even required to offer you the option to close your account if you need that!
- Thirdly, there are measures dedicated to the integrity of the games themselves. This is ensured via independent auditors, selected by the regulatory body, going over the random number generators in each game. These generators are the complex algorithms which determine the outcome of every bet. With them being audited, a higher level of transparency is achieved, and players can know the actual odds of what they are playing.
As you can see, there are many reasons to prefer licensed casinos over their unregulated peers. Back to Lucky Jungle, though, we would like to provide some additional information on it. Here are the jurisdictions where its services are not available:
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Anguilla, Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Congo (Brazzaville), Fiji, Ghana, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Korea, North, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Samoa, Seychelles, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen, Zimbabwe;
The website of the casino we are covering is only available in English at the time of writing.
Deposit and Withdrawal
One of the definite advantages of the casinos is the tons of payment methods that it accepts. From credit cards, to e-wallets and e-vouchers, cashing in with Lucky Jungle is quick and simple. Do take note that not all of the methods below can be available to you, due to the regulatory policies of your country. For instance, UK players cannot use credit cards to deposit. Here are the details on the payment methods, as well as the currencies which are accepted:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR)
The only criticism of the deposit policy of the casino is that it has only one account currency – the Euro. We would have liked to see more options, for international players to be able to cash in without worrying about conversion rates and so on.
Other than that, the minimum deposit requirement is quite competitive at €20, and there are no fees by Lucky Jungle too. However, if your means of payment has any charges by its provider, you will need to cover them. This is the case with the vast majority of casinos nowadays.
Here are the withdrawal methods which are accepted by the house:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||€20||€5000||up to 3 days||Free|
|MuchBetter||€20||€5000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Bank||€20||€5000||up to 3 days||Free|
|EcoPayz||€20||€5000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Skrill||€20||€5000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Neteller||€20||€5000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Jeton||€20||€5000||up to 3 days||Free|
|MiFinity||€20||€5000||up to 3 days||Free|
Once again, what stands out about them is the sheer amount of options each player has! Bank transfers are available to replace certain means of deposit like Paysafecard. Note that if you wish to withdraw, you need to wager your deposits at least once. That is a common AML policy which is implemented with most casinos these days.
The minimum withdrawal amount is the same as the minimum deposit, which is great. Another thing about the casino we appreciate is the vast maximum withdrawal amount – it is €5000 per transaction and €10 000 per day, up to €50 000 monthly, which is much higher than the majority of houses offer! The processing times for the payments are up to three days, per the Terms and Conditions of Lucky Jungle. While we have seen faster clearing times for cash out requests, 72 hours is around what you can expect from most of the peers of Lucky Jungle.
Also, there is a Dormant account fee, which you can see here:
The size of this fee is nothing extra, and there is nothing off about it being charged in the first place too.
Games and Game Suppliers
One of the more peculiar things about this casino is the fact it does not mention its Game suppliers, or list them out anywhere on its website. This means we have no idea how many of them are in total. Here is a list of the ones we recognizes from the games featured with Lucky Jungle:
Game providers: 1x2gaming, Booming Games, ELK, Evolution, Ezugi, Nolimit City, PariPlay, Play’n GO, Playtech, PragmaticPlay, Red Tiger Gaming, Thunderkick, Wazdan, Inspired, QuickSpin, Spinberry, Relax Gaming, Netent, Other
These are pretty big names altogether, but we would have liked to see all of them. As for the games you can play here, they fall in the categories below:
- Slots: We already mentioned some of the popular slots offered by Lucky Jungle – Starburst and Starburst XXXtreme, but there are tons of big titles here, like Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf’s Gold and Gates of Olympus. The games are divided by their mechanics, meaning you can browse Megaways or Jackpot slots, for instance. There is no way to filter them by themes, but that is a relatively minor complaint.
- Table Games: No casino would be caught dead without several variations of classic games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes, and Lucky Jungle is no exception. Both live and virtual dealer versions of these games are available, in tons of variations and rulesets.
- Game Shows: Speaking of Live gaming, we are happy to report that players will be able to tune into several different Shows here. For instance, there is Monopoly, Crazy Time, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and Cash Or Crash, which are playable from the Live casino section of the Lucky Jungle website.
Overall, we are very pleased with what this casino has to offer. From its tight regulation to its plethora of games, this is definitely one of the best houses to come out in 2023. However, if you want to play here, you need to keep its downsides in mind too. These are mainly the lack of bonuses, and the single account currency. If you are able to live with them, this is definitely a great place to play!