Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Revolution Casino is somewhat true to its name, as it has revolutionized what we expect of new casinos. Despite the fact that it has just launched, this house has a ton of advantages. One of them has to be the extensive list of Game suppliers, which is present on its website. There are several thousand games available, as a result of that, from Slots to various Table games. Also, Sports betting is available with the casino too.
However, one of the more exciting aspects of the house has to be its many bonuses. Even though it has just launched, Revolution Casino already has such a wide amount of promotions that you will benefit from a different bonus on pretty much any deposit. Speaking of deposits, there is a lot of means of performing them. Withdrawing is also made simple, it is fast and free. But these positive sides to the casino deserve to be examined in a lot more detail. So here is our full review of it, which will do jus that:
Below is a list of all of the promotions available with the casino:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Deposit Bonus||$20||100% up to $750 + 200 spins||35x||None|
|Welcome Sports Bonus||$20||100% up to $150||6x||None|
|Weekly Reload Bonus||$20||50% up to $1050 + 50 spins||40x||None|
|Weekly Cashback Bonus||$0||15% up to $4500||1x||$4500|
|Weekly Sports Reload Bonus||$20||50% up to $150||6x||None|
|Live Cashback Bonus||$0||25% up to $300||1x||$300|
|Sports Cashback Bonus||$0||10% up to $750||3x|
|Bore Draw Bonus||$0||None|
|2 Goals Ahead Payout||$0||None|
|Sports Jackpot||$0||$23 000||None|
Stating off, they can be divided into three categories – Casino Games Bonuses and Sports Bonuses. The third category is the VIP Bonus, which we will examine by itself. Let’s start with the Casino Games Bonuses:
- The first promotions players have access to is the so-called Welcome Deposit Bonus. It offers them a very significant boost on their initial deposit with the house, and players can claim up to $750, as well as a generous bundle of 200 Free Spins. The cash you receive is calculated by doubling your deposit, up to the maximum. Said deposit needs to be of at least $20 to get this bonus, which is in line with what most casinos demand of their players these days. The way the Free Spins are credited to the player’s account is interesting – you will receive them in daily batches of 20. This means you will have spins for up to 10 days after making the deposit! To cash out any of the bonus, or the winnings associated with it, though, you need to wager it a specific amount of times, which the casino has set with its wagering requirement. Such requirements are a perfectly common part of the bonus policies of any house nowadays, and are usually set to 30x-40x for similar bonuses. This particular promotion has a 35x requirement for the cash component of it, which is right in the middle of the range we consider to be acceptable. There is a 40x wagering requirement for the Free Spins, but this is nothing exceptional either.
- Next, there is another opportunity to get a large amount of bonus money and free spins, via the Weekly Reload Bonus, which the casino has available once every seven days. The bonus gives the player two options. Firstly, you could deposit $20 and get a bundle of 50 Spins. The other choice you have requires a higher amount of money to be cashed in – $75, but it grants you more too! If you go with this more expensive option, you would be able to get 50% of the cashed in sum, up to $1050 in Bonus money, plus the small Spins bundle. There is a 40x wagering requirement on this promotion for the Free Spins and 35x for the Bonus money.
- Revolution Casino gives its players a chance to make back some of the money they have lost while playing via the Weekly Cashback Bonus. Up to 15% of the money you’ve lost on Slots during the previous week can be credited back to your account, with a massive maximum of $4500 up for grabs. There is no wagering requirement for the funds you get that way, which is great. However, there is a limit to how much you can profit with them, and you can only cash out up to $4500 worth of winnings with the promotion.
- Next, there is a similar bonus for players who love live dealer games. It is called the Live Cashback Bonus, and grants you 25% of the losses you have realized playing these games over every week, up to a maximum of $300. There is no wagering requirement for it either, but the cash out limit is present here too – it is of $300 for the bonus.
Now, let’s take a look at the Sports Bonuses of this casino:
- The first of them is the Sports Welcome Bonus. This is a straightforward promotion, which also rewards you for the first deposit with the casino you make. Cash in $20 or more and you will have access to a 100% bonus, up to a maximum of $150, and with a turnover requirement of just 6x. We should mention that the wagering requirements for Sports bonuses are different than the previous promotions’. They are usually lower, in the range of 5x-10x, but come with specific rules regarding what games the bonus can be wagered on. For instance, no bet on any event with odds under 1.5 will contribute to the wagering requirement of this particular promotion.
- Next, there is also a recurring sports bonus, which grants you 50% of the amount you’ve deposited, up to the same maximum of $150. This is the Weekly Sports Reload Bonus, and it comes with the same relaxed 6x wagering requirement.
- A special cashback bonus is available too, called the Sports Cashback Bonus. It works in the exact same way as the other promotion, recovering a certain amount of money lost from sports betting. This amount is 10%, up to a maximum of $750. There is also a higher wagering requirement here, set to 3x instead of 1x like the other cashback incentives. Once again, you need to bet on games with odds of 1.5 or more for the bets to count towards it.
- The Accumulator Boost is one of the most familiar Sports bonuses nowadays, and we are happy that Revolution Casino has it too. The bonus offers players who use the Multibet feature of the casino an extra payout, based on the amount of wagers in their betslip they won. The minimum is 3 correct bets, which adds a small 3% increase in winnings, while the maximum is 100%, for 21 or more games you have guessed the outcome of!
- Normally, when you bet on a game which ends in a draw you would lose the wager if it specifies another outcome for the game. That is not the case with the Bore Draw Bonus. It will refund the wager of the player, which can then be used on another game, without any restrictions!
- Next, there is a way to cash out a bet early – if you wager on a team winning, and they get a lead of over 2 points, the casino will let you cash out with the 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Bonus.
- The Revolution Casino Sports Jackpot will select one lucky player and grant them a massive award for betting with the house – you could win the prize of $23 000, which is free from any withdrawal restrictions!
Finally, it is time to mention the VIP Bonus. The more you play with Revolution Casino, the better rewards you will be able to unlock for your loyalty. Some of them include higher withdrawal limits, a personal account manager and special cashback bonuses. These are all pretty common – but there are some more exotic rewards too, like special holidays, courtesy of the casino and so on.
Regulation is very important to any casino nowadays, and we are happy to report that Revolution Casino takes this matter quite seriously. Here is what it claims about its license:
Supposedly, it is overseen by the Antillephone – one of the four bodies, which the Curacao Ministry of Justice has given the right to regulate the egaming sector in the country. These four bodies are the most popular destinations for casinos to obtain a license from nowadays. Before we get to why, let’s verify the claim that Revolution Casino is licensed there. That can be done easily, since the Antillephone demands license holders implement its Digital seal in their websites. The Seal itself can be see in the screenshot above, it is the little orange button at the top. Clicking it leads to the following page:
This certifies that the casino is a license holder, and means you will have access to the following protections:
- First off, games with licensed casinos undergo audits. This ensures their integrity, as the professionals who conduct said audits go over the random number generators used in each game. These generators determine the outcome of every bet you make, and the professionals can assign an average percentage of the bets you can expect to win. This certifies the RTP rating of the game.
- Secondly, the sensitive data you submit to casinos needs to be protected, which is why licensed houses nowadays are required to use some of the best encryption protocols out there to do so. This means leaks or the casino being the victim of a successful hacker attack are pretty unlikely events.
- Thirdly, the players’ mental health is another important consideration for regulators, which mandate casino offer certain self-exclusion options. These can be the ability to request custom deposit limits, time our warnings, or even the closure of your account, if you feel like you need it. The goal is pretty simple – the players’ mental health needs to be safeguarded and problem gambling needs to be fought.
As you can see, the high level of protections with licensed casinos makes them a better place to play than their unregulated peers. Back to Revolution Casino, though, here is a list of the languages the casino’s website can be viewed in, as well as the countries where its services are not avaialble:
Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish;
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Curaçao, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Korea, North, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Myanmar, Netherlands, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States;
Deposit and Withdrawal
The means of depositing with Revolution Casino include Interac, credit cards, different e-wallets and even crypto. There are three account currencies that one can use – the USD, EUR and CHF. Here are more details on what cashing in with Revolution Casino looks like:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Note that some of these methods might not be available to all players. For instance, if you aren’t a Canadian resident, you wouldn’t be able to use Interac. There is a fair minimum deposit requirement between $10 and $20, which is pretty competitive. The maximums are also fair and there are no fees for cashing in to the casino. You would only need to cover the potential third party charges of the payment providers. Here is what the withdrawal policies of the casino are like too:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Interac||$10||$3000||up to 3 days||Free|
|EcoPayz||$20||$10 000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Crypto||$20||$10 000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Jeton||$20||$10 000||up to 3 days||Free|
|MuchBetter||$20||$10 000||up to 3 days||Free|
|MiFinity||$15||$3750||up to 3 days||Free|
Once again, there are many means of cashing out, but some of them might not be available to some. The minimum is quite low and the maximum withdrawal amount is not restrictive at all. Keep in mind that there is a precondition of having achieved a turnover of 1x the deposits you’ve made before you can cash out, which is a common AML measure with casinos nowadays. The timeframe in which withdrawal requests are processed is 3 days, which is relatively fast. There are no fees for cashing out, as we expect of any reasonable casino, yet you need to cover third party charges once more, if such exist for your payment method.
Additionally, there is a fee which targets inactive accounts, outlined by the casino here:
This kind of fee is pretty common with houses, and its size is relatively small too, so no complaints there!
Games and Game Suppliers
One of the most important aspects of a casino is the range of games it offers. And that is determined by its Game Suppliers – here are the developers that Revolution Casino partners with:
Game providers: Play’n GO, PragmaticPlay, Evolution, NetEnt, Quickspin, Push Gaming, Spinomenal, Red Tiger Gaming, Microgaming, Nolimit City, Big Time Gaming, Relax Gaming, Playson, Gamomat, Merkur, Red Rake, Betsoft, Iron Dog Studio, Gamebeat, 1x2gaming, Just For The Win, Gaming Corps, Swintt, Gameburger Studios, Platipus, all41studios, Felix Gaming, PariPlay, Fugaso, Hacksaw, Smartsoft Gaming, Foxium, Mascot, Play Pearls, Leap-Gaming, Caleta, Oryx, Salsa Technology, Rabat, Switch Studios, Petersons, Kiron, Candlebets, Felt Gaming, Ezugi, Golden Rock Studios, 2BY2 Gaming, Givme, Spribe, Golden Hero, Fantasma, Belatra, ELK, Nucleus, Booming Games, Fazi, GameArt, Revolver Gaming, OneTouch, Atmosfera, Apollo Games, Stakelogic, Evoplay, Vibra Gaming, Spinmatic, Mr Slotty, Ggames, LuckyStreak, Slotmill, 3 Oaks, RubyPlay, NetGaming, Endorphina, Spade Gaming, Zillion, High 5 Games, KA Gaming, Kalamba, Habanero, Elysium Studios;
These are over 100 suppliers, which is quite impressive! Here is what they offer for players:
- Slots: This is the biggest category of games with Revolution Casino, and it includes tons of familiar names. There is Gates of Olympus, Elvis Frog, The Dog House: Megaways, Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf’s Gold and many more titles here.
- Table Games: This casino offers many versions of several table game classics. Among them are Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes and craps, which can be played with live or virtual dealers and in tons of different rulesets.
- Game Shows: One thing we really appreciate about this casino is the wide amount of Game Shows available. You can play Sweet Bonanza Candyland, Crazy Time, Funky time, Monopoly Big Baller, Boom City and many more.
As for the Sports betting with Revolution Casino, the house has a great variety of events that you can wager on. There are popular games like Football and Cricket, and less mainstream events too, for instance Lacrosse. Live bets are accepted too, for some of the bigger sports in the catalog of the casino. Gamers will find there are tons of major esports events to wager on, from DOTA 2 to LOL and CS:GO. Also, there are some virtual sports too – Virtual Football, Cricket, Horse Races and Dog races.
Overall, Revolution Casino is a great casino. We like pretty much everything about it. From its tight regulation and transparent payment policies, to the tons of games you could play, the casino did not let us down in any way. Therefore, if you are looking for a new place to bet, we can recommend this house as one of the best casinos launched in 2023.