Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
OneDun is a newly founded casino, which made a great first impression on us. Its website had a clean layout, and signing up there was incredibly fast and convenient. The casino has tons of games and lets you browse them effortlessly. There are Slots, Table games and Live gaming experiences to take part in. Fans of Crash games will find them in the roster of this online gambling house too.
When it comes to cashing in and out of the casino, that too looks to be fairly straightforward. The player has a good array of options for doing so, and OneDun lets you pick the most convenient means payment without setting different conditions for different payment providers. However, there are also some withdrawal policies that we cannot agree with.
As with most casinos, OneDun is not perfect, and we cannot recommend it outright. Instead, check out the full review of the casino below, in order to learn more about every one of its advantages and drawbacks:
There is a pretty significant variety of bonuses with this casino. Here is a table which outlines them, as well as their conditions:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Bonus||$20||100% up to $10000||40x||$10000|
|Second Deposit Bonus||$20||150% up to $1500||40x||$10000|
|10-th Deposit Welcome Bonus||$20||300% up to $4000||40x||$10000|
|10-th Deposit Bonus||$20||100% up to $1000 + 150 spins||40x||$10000|
Before we go over these promotions, we’d like to mention certain aspects of them which they share in common. The first of them is the wagering requirement. These requirements are a normal and inseparable part of the bonuses of any casino, and signify a certain amount of times you need to turn over a bonus before you can withdraw it. Almost all of the promotions with OneDun have a wagering requirement of 40x. We consider this to be acceptable, because the average casino sets these requirements in the range of 30x-40x. Even if it is a bit on the high end, we can appreciate this house’s take on its bonuses.
Secondly, all of the promotions we saw had the same cash out limit of $10 000. This means the player can profit significant amount of money from them. There is a mention of the promotions expiring after 14 days from being received. Then again, the Welcome bonuses have no such restriction, which is a pretty relaxed approach that casinos rarely take.
As far as minimum deposits go, the promotions which require them in order to be obtained all share the same requirement. You simply need to deposit $20 or more to get them. This is also a pretty standard amount which most casinos nowadays use too. Now, let’s go over each of the promotions in more detail:
- There is a special sequence of bonuses that players can get for their First, Second and 10-th Deposits. These three make up the Welcome Package with OneDun. We would like to cover each of them separately, because they have different conditions. The First Deposit Bonus grants you 100% of the amount of funds you have cashed in, with a staggering maximum of $10 000. We rarely see welcome bonuses get so high!
- The Second Deposit Bonus, on the other hand, awards you with more bang for your buck, with a 150% multiplier for the said deposit. The maximum amount you can get is $1500, which is lower, but it only requires you to cash in $1000 to claim.
- Last but not least, the casino has set a 10th Deposit Welcome Bonus. This promotion requires you to put in more effort than players are usually expected to, as most casinos stop offering welcome bonuses on the third deposit or so. However, it is well worth it, because it grants you 300% of your deposited funds as bonus money, up to $4000. This is one of the highest bonus multipliers we have ever seen for a welcome bonus.
Once you have played through these promotions, you can claim a series of Recurring Bonuses. These can be claimed an unlimited amount of times, if you meet their conditions. Normally, casinos have such promotions available on a certain day of the week, or for every deposit. OneDun does things a bit differently, so let’s take a look:
- 10th Deposit Bonus: Every ten times you deposit, you are awarded with a special bonus. These bonuses are quite varied, and you can get three types of reward from them. First off, there is a pretty straightforward cash reward, which grants you between 50% and 100% of the funds you have deposited, up to a maximum of $1000. Secondly, you can win Free Spins – a bundle of 25 to 150 of them. The Spins are credited to your account in different sized batches, based on the total amount you’ve won. If you have snagged the maximum bundle of 150, you get three batches of 50, over three days. Lastly, you can win a Cashback bonus. This lets you recover a certain amount of your losses – 30%. We are not sure over what period of time the bonus applies over, or what the maximum you can get is. The wagering requirement for these Cashback bonuses is also lower – 5x, which is typical for this type of promotion.
There is also a set of bonuses tied to the VIP Program of this casino. Most houses have some sort of rewards structure, aimed at incentivizing and rewarding loyalty from players, and OneDun is no different. Every $10 you wager gives you a Point. These Points are collected and add up, and once you get enough of them, your account advances in levels. This awards you a series of different perks, like dedicated account manages, cash rewards and so on. Here are the special bonuses you can expect to claim as a VIP player:
- Cashback Bonus: Starting at level 3, 10% of your losses over a certain week will be credited back to you. This percentages grows up to 15% with the tier of your account. Since the money is credited every week, this is a fairly generous bonus, especially with its reduced wagering requirement of 3x. In general, such cashback promotions get lower wagering requirements, between 3x and 5x. To get the bonus, you need to have lost at least $50 or more while playing, but your account does not need to be on a net loss. Also, there is a minimum amount you can claim – $5 worth of cashback. There is no information on what the maximum amount of money you can get is.
- Mystery Boxes: Every time you level up, you will be able to open a special Mystery box. We have absolutely no information about what’s inside them, because the casino has not mentioned that at all. However, we suspect it to be either a cash bonus or a bundle of Free Spins, because a 40x wagering requirement is specified here too.
We would also like to mention that OneDun also advertises a No Deposit Bonus on its website, which it allegedly credits players on them signing up with the casino. We could not claim this bonus, and did not receive it when we signed up. Additionally, there is scarce information about it in the Terms and Conditions of the casino. It is possible that the sign up incentive is discontinued at the time of writing.
As far as regulation is concerned, OneDun lived up to our expectations. Here is where this casino claims to be licensed:
It states that it has received the approval of Gaming Curacao, one of the four master license holders in a tiny Caribbean nation. This tiny nation, Curacao, has become the most attractive destination for casino operators to get licensed in. There is a focus on the interests of the player, but casinos are not stifled and can continue to be profitable and innovate in the regulatory environment. However, before we examine what that means for OneDun, is it actually licensed where it claims to be? The answer is yes, as we were able to find the Digital Seal of Gaming Curacao to the top right of the previous screenshot. Here is what clicking it does:
It leads players to the page above, which shows the license of the casino. Any house regulated with this oversight body needs to have such a Seal. Now, let’s go over the protections which such a licensed entitles you to:
- There is a strict set of rules about how player data needs to be stored, and that is only natural. As part of their ALM and KYC policies, casinos collect a lot of personal information. By request of regulatory bodies, they need to keep that said information secure, and use some of the toughest encryption measures to do so. Data leaks and successful hacker attacks carried out against casinos are rare, as a result.
- The games themselves have been audited, in order to ensure their integrity. Regulatory bodies select independent professionals to do so, which go over the random number generators used within each game. These produce the outcome of every bet, and are certified to lack any bias with casinos like OneDun.
- Last but not least, the players’ mental health is also an area in which regulators have certain guidelines for gambling houses. For instance, there are resources on problem gambling that you can access, as well as several self exclusion options. Among them are custom deposit limits, time out warnings and the ability to close your account.
There are many reasons why we recommend licensed casinos, and we are pretty happy with the regulation over this one too. Here is some more data on it, on the languages its website is available in, as well as a list of the countries where the casino’s services are not available to:
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cote d’ivoire, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Estonia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Lithuania, Malta, the Republic of Moldova, North Korea, Russia, Spain, Romania, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, United States of America;
Deposit and Withdrawal
From credit cards to e-wallets and crypto, OneDun accepts a satisfying amount of deposit methods. Here is the most important information about each of them, as well as a list of the currencies you can cash in with:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Swedish Krona (SEK);
A minimum deposit of $20 is the baseline with most houses nowadays, so OneDun is pretty competitive on that front. There is no information on the maximum players can cash in. Also, there are no fees by the casino, but you will be expected to cover third party charges. These are notable when depositing with crypto in particular.
Here is what cashing out of the casino requires too:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Jeton||$40||$5000||up to 48 hours||Free|
|AstroPay||$40||$5000||up to 48 hours||Free|
|MiFinity||$40||$5000||up to 48 hours||Free|
|Skrill||$40||$5000||up to 48 hours||Free|
|Crypto||$40||$5000||up to 48 hours||Free|
We are not happy about the minimum withdrawal requirement of $40. This is way over both the minimum deposit requirement, as well as what most casinos require. On the other hand, the maximum you can cash out is $5000 per day, up to $30 000 per month. That is actually a competitive amount, and most houses have lower limits. Also, the VIP program of OneDun includes higher maximum withdrawal limits too, though they are not specified.
In order to cash out, you need to wager the money you’ve received once. Since OneDun has a series of AML policies in place, it is required to place this restriction on its players. There are no withdrawal fees, but you will once again be asked to cover third party charges.
Also, the processing time is between 0 and 48 hours. The lower times are reserved for higher levels of account, and fast withdrawal approval is a special award, a part of the VIP program of the casino. But even the default 48 hours is a good amount of time to process withdrawals within. Note that if this is your first time cashing out, they can take more time because of the KYC policies of the casino.
On another note, there is a fee which is charged to inactive accounts. This fee can be seen outlined below:
Such dormancy fees are a normal and common part of the Terms and Conditions of casinos. Furthermore, the size of this one is nothing to write home about.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers with this casino:
Game providers: PragmaticPlay, Vivo Gaming, GameArt, Thunderkick, Felix Gaming, Mr Slotty, Evolution, Playson, Quickspin, 1x2gaming, PGSoft, KA Gaming, Yggdrasil, Habanero, Igrosoft, 7Mojos, Mancala, Betsoft, Endorphina, Tom Horn, Swintt, Nucleus, Fazi, Spinmatic, Fugaso, Belatra, Onlyplay, Red Rake, ELK, Atmosfera, Just For The Win, TrueLab, Dlv, Absolute Live Gaming, Booming Games, Mascot, Fantasma, Kalamba, Revolver Gaming, Wizard, Slotmill, Leap-Gaming, Golden Race, CT Interactive, Reevo, Gamzix, Iron Dog Studio, Bet2Tech, Evoplay, Spribe, EAgaming, Hacksaw, Platipus, Triple Cherry, Smartsoft Gaming, Kiron, Tvbet, BGaming, Ezugi;
We counted 60 of them. In general, most houses have about 50 Suppliers, while the very best libraries we have seen have over 100. OneDun has partnered with a great deal of providers, and has tons of games to offer. Here is what you can play here:
- Slots: The slots you can play here are separated in several different categories. There are Slots, Megaways, Bonus Buy, Fruits and Books games. As far as filters go, these are some of the most common themes and mechanics in games, but we would have liked to see more common themes like Egypt, Cats and so on. That would enable even easier navigation within the massive library of OneDun. As for the games themselves, you can play classics like Starburst, Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Dog House: Megaways, Book of Dead, Wolf’s Gold and many more.
- Table Games: No casino would be complete without a healthy amount of classic table games for its players. With OneDun, these include several virtual and live dealer variations of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes and more.
- Game Shows: Players can tune in to several game shows like Monopoly: Big Baller from the live gaming section of the casino.
- Crash Games: At the time of writing, you can play only Aviator, but we expect the casino to expand its library with more of these games in the future. Their simple ruleset has led them to become an instant hit with players, and that is why we’d be surprised if OneDun does not feature more games from this new category.
To sum everything up, this is a pretty decent casino, since it is licensed and offers a great variety of games. The main downside to it is the restrictive withdrawal policy, which requires a high minimum amount of funds to cash out. But if you can accept that, the house can offer you hours of fun, as well as exciting bonuses, in a safe and regulated environment. Overall, we can recommend OneDun with this caveat.