Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Oshi is an online casino which has been around longer than most. The gambling house was founded in 2015, which makes it over eight years old at the time of writing. In the following review, we’d like to answer the question if whether the casino holds up after all these years! To do so, we have examined the house very thoroughly, going over its most significant aspects. From its license to its games library, here is everything you need to know about Oshi:
There are a good amount of bonuses with Oshi. We have listed them out below, giving you a brief outline of each of their most defining features:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|No Deposit Bonus||–||15 spins||40x||$50|
|First Welcome Bonus||$20||100% up to $1000 + 150 spins||45x||$5000/$200 for FS|
|Second Welcome Bonus||$20||75% up to $1000||45x||$5000|
|Third Welcome Bonus||$20||50% up to $1000 + 50 spins||45x||$5000/$200 for FS|
|Fourth Welcome Bonus||$20||100% up to $1000||45x||$5000|
|Reload Bonuses||$20||20% up to $100 + 30 Spins||Unspecified||$5000/$200 for FS|
|VIP Cashback||–||10% up to $2000||25x||10x the bonus|
There is a lot to say about each one of these promotions, so let’s get right into it:
- Let’s start off with the first one the player will encounter – the No Deposit Bonus. This is a special incentive for signing up with the casino, which awards you with a small amount of Free Spins once you make an account. The 15 Spins do not require you to cash in to claim them, hence the name. What’s more, the casino does not require you to have made a deposit to withdraw any of the winnings from the bonus. However, you need to have cleared its wagering requirement of 40x. Such requirements are quite commonplace nowadays, and represent a number of times you need to wager promotional funds in order to cash out. This particular one is pretty small for a No Deposit Bonus. Usually, such promotions have requirements well within the 60x-80x range. Note that if you wish to withdraw the winnings from the No Deposit Bonus, you will be limited to $50 as that is the cash out limit for the promotion.
- If you wish to deposit with the casino, you will have access to a generous Bonus package. Said package consists of four unique promotions which offer significant amounts of money and Free Spins to the player. Note that you can only get each of them once. All four bonuses share the same minimum deposit requirement of $20, which is a standard amount to ask of the player. They all gave the same wagering requirement of 45x. Now, that is actually a bit steep. Normally, we see the wagering requirements for similar promotions set between 30x and 40x, so Oshi is a bit over what we’d consider reasonable. At least the cash out limits for the promotions are decent – you can win up to $5000 with the Bonus money and $200 with the Free Spins from each bonus. Let’s start off with the First Welcome Bonus. This significant promotion grants the player 100% of their deposited sum, up to $1000. There is also a bundle of 150 Free Spins up for grabs too!
- Once you are done with the previous bonus, you can claim the Second Welcome Bonus. It offers you a 75% bonus of up to the same amount as the first. This is a less generous promotion, but we consider it to still be quite rewarding. Sadly, it does not include Free Spins.
- The Third Welcome Bonus is probably the low point in this series of promotions. That is because it only grants the player 50% of their deposit as bonus money. At least there are 50 Free Spins to make up for that somewhat.
- Last but not least, the final, Fourth Welcome Bonus gives you another high multiplier for your deposits, granting another 100% of whatever you have cashed in. There are no Spins to be received as part of it, but we’d say the promotion is fair enough even without them.
All of these can only be claimed once per account. But there are more promotions up for grabs – let’s take a look at the Recurring Bonuses, which players can expect to receive an indefinite amount of times:
- The casino offers a Reload Bonus once every day, provided the player deposits on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. This bonus grants you 20% of the amount of money you have cashed in, which is fairly low. At least the minimum deposit requirement is decent too, as it sits at $20 once more. The most you can receive from a single instance of the promotion is $100. You also get a bundle of 30 Free Spins every time you claim the bonus. Sadly, the casino does not seem to specify the wagering requirement for this promotion, but it is probably 40x or 45x, which is fair enough. The same cash out limit we discussed above still applies to the bonus too, and you can win up to $5000 with it.
- The next bonus we’d like to touch on is tied to the Loyalty Program of Oshi. The more you play with the casino, the more Comp Points you will rack up. One point is earned for every $40 you wager. The points can be used to increase the rank of your account, and there are five of these ranks in total. This is where the VIP Cashback Bonus comes into play. It allows the player to get a certain amount of their lost money back. The specific percentage of restored losses is higher the higher your account tier gets, and it is between 5% and 10%. The maximum amount you can receive is always the same, though – $2000. In order to withdraw the money from the Cashback, the player needs to clear a wagering requirement which is also tied to their account level – between 45x at the lowest and 25x at the highest tier. This promotion is available once every week, and there is a special cashout limit of 10x the amount you have received as part of the promotion.
- Last but not least, there is an interesting bonus called Lootboxes. The casino offers you a lootbox for every day of the month. These boxes are unlocked by the player depositing $30 or more, every day. You can click on one out the boxes and it will contain a random prize. The casino states these prizes can be either money or Free Spins, but we would have liked to see an example of what they look like. What we do know is that the promotion has a reasonable 40x wagering requirement and the same $5000/$200 cashout limit we discussed already.
Oshi has the following to say about its regulation:
It claims to be run by Dama N.V., a casino operator licensed by the Curacao regulatory body Antillephone. The Antillephone is but one of four master license holders, which have the power to regulate the egaming sector in the country. Here is the license from the register of the master license holder, which proves the claim made by Oshi:
This is quite excellent, as it means the casino follows the Curacao regulatory regime. This regime has managed to reach a balance between the interests of the casino operators and players. Here are the protections you can expect from licensed casinos:
- Every time you wish to cash out from any account with an egaming house, you need to submit personal information, as part of the KYC and AML policies of the casino. This information needs to be protected, which is why most regulatory bodies these days have strict rules about how it should be stored. Casino operators are required to use some of the strictest data protection measures available nowadays to do so, which makes the possibility of the sensitive info leaking much smaller.
- There is also a set of measures aimed at ensuring the integrity of each game you can play. Casino software is audited by independent professionals, had picked by the regulatory bodies. This means that the random number generators used within each game, the complex mathematical algorithms which determine the outcome of every bet, are checked for any undue bias. With licensed casinos, you can be sure you are playing actual games of chance!
- Last but not least, in order to ensure the well-being of every player, and to protect them from developing problematic gambling tendencies, regulators require casinos offer a series of self-exclusion options. These can include custom deposit limits you can set, time out warnings, or even the ability to close your own account. Players also need to be provided with a series of resources which can help them identify whether they have such problems or seek help too. These measures make egaming safer and more fun for everyone.
Back to Oshi, however, this casino has a series of languages its website can be viewed in, as well as a long list of countries where it does not offer services. Here are both of these lists:
Languages: English, German, French, Norwegian;
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe;
Deposit and Withdrawal
Oshi accepts a good range of deposit methods. From credit cards to crypto, here is all the means of payment with this casino, as well as the currencies you can cash in with:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), Tether (USDT), US Dollar (USD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Russian Ruble (RUB), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Japanese Yen (JPY), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), South African Rand (ZAR), Brazilian Real (BRL), Indian Rupee (INR), Dogecoin (DOGE), Binance Coin (BNB), Cardano (ADA), XRP
The minimum deposit is $20, which is fairly standard for casinos these days. There are some pretty high maximums too, on most methods of payment. The casino itself does not charge deposit fees, but you should keep in mind that if there are any third party charges, the player will be expected to cover them. That is going to be especially notable if you are depositing with either a bank transfer or via crypto.
Now, let’s also take a look at what the withdrawal conditions with the casino look like:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||$20||$4000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Jeton||$20||$4000||up to 3 days||Free|
|EcoPayz||$20||$4000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Bank||$20||$4000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Crypto||$30||$4000||up to 3 days||Free|
As you can see, there is still a pretty wide range of means of payment you can cash out with. However, before you can do that, you need to wager the money you have deposited at least 3x. That is a fairly common AML requirement with most casinos, and nothing we wouldn’t expect.
The minimum withdrawal is $20 for most means of payment, with an exception for crypto. This is an acceptable number, and crypto withdrawals requiring $30 is not that much over this reasonable amount either. As far as the maximum is concerned, it is of $4000 daily, which is fair enough too.
There are no fees here either, but you should keep in mind the third party charges we mentioned might show up with withdrawals as well. There is however a fee for inactive accounts:
It is fairly small, and it makes sense for casinos to charge these maintenance fees.
Games and Game Suppliers
There is a huge amount of game suppliers that Oshi partners with. They are over 120, while most houses have up to 100 developers on average. This is a great advantage for players with this casino, as it means they have access to a wide library. Here are the suppliers we saw listed on the website of the casino:
Game providers: 7Mojos, BGaming, Fazi, Gamevy, Max Win Gaming, Onlyplay, PragmaticPlay, Reflex Gaming, Spinomenal, Turbogames, Endorphina, Beterlive, Blue Guru Games, Felix Gaming, Gamzix, KA Gaming, MPlay, Petersons, Print Studios, Relax Gaming, Tvbet, Spearhead, 1spin4win, Boomerang Studios, Four Leaf Gaming, Golden Rock Studios, Kalamba, Mr Slotty, PGSoft, Push Gaming, Retro Gaming, Spribe, Vivo Gaming, 3 Oaks, Amatic, Alg, 4ThePlayer, Bulletproof, Fugaso, Habanero, Lucky, NetGame, Platipus, Quickfire, Revolver Gaming, STHLMGaming, Wazdan, Spade Gaming, 5 Men, Caleta, GameArt, Hacksaw, LuckyStreak, Northern Lights, Playson, Quickspin, Silverback, Swintt, Wizard, Popiplay, Belatra, Blueprint, Bang Bang Games, Electric Elephant, Gamebeat, High 5 Games, Mancala, Nucleus, Playtech, Reel Life Games, Slotmill, Tom Horn, Yggdrasil, Gaming Corps, Vibra Gaming, Booming Games, AvatarUX, Bet2Tech, Evoplay, Games Inc, Mascot, OneTouch, Reevo, Smartsoft Gaming, TrueLab, Zillion, RubyPlay, Other
As for the games themselves, there are several thousands of them, which is great! We don’t believe anyone will be getting bored with such an enormous roster of different things to play. More specifically, here is what is available:
- Slots: From recognizable slots like Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf’s Gold, to lesser known games like Money Pig, there are plenty of options for players to explore. However, we would have liked to see the casino allow us to filter them by theme. With such a vast library it would have made navigation much easier. For instance, if you are a fan of Egypt-themed slots, being able to browse them all would have been great.
- Table Games: No casino would be complete without a couple of classic games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes and so on. This one allows you to play all of that, with either a virtual or a live dealer.
- Game Shows: Speaking of Live gaming, Oshi does not seem to offer any game shows, which is a bit disappointing. Its library is already quite massive, and yet, it could stand to be expanded with a couple of shows like Crazy Time, Funky Time, Crazy Coin Flip and so on.
- Crash Games: Unfortunately, it does not seem that the casino has them available either. It has been around from before these types of games grew prominent with players, but it would have been nice of it to have a couple of them available too.
To bring us back to the question at the start of the article of whether Oshi has held up after all these years, we can answer with a resounding “yes”. The casino has a ton to offer, from its accessible bonuses, to its thousands of games. What’s more, it is licensed and run by one of the most respected operators in the industry too, which is great. The range of deposit and withdrawal methods is pretty great too, and the policies around cashing in or out are pretty friendly to the player. The only criticism we have of this house is the fact it does not have certain types of games available, but if you are not looking for Live Shows or Crash titles, check out Oshi!