Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Slots Hammer is an online casino, which is expected to launch soon. New online gambling houses are always exciting, as they contain a virtually infinite amount of possibilities for what their games and services can look like. At the same time, we know that this particular house will be launched on the Nexto Gaming platform. This means we are certain about a number of important details about what it can offer. For instance, we know that the platform has an in-built Live Gaming lounge, where you can play the latest titles of top-notch developers like Evolution and NetEnt.
So, let’s take a look at the upcoming casino, and go over what we know about it, as well as what we can speculate about the unknown aspects of its services:
There is nothing more individual to a casino than its bonuses. However, even though we have no specific clue as to what they will look like as of yet, we consider it likely that Slots Hammer has the following types of promotions:
- There is more likely than not going to be a Welcome Bonus, which rewards players for the first time they deposit with a sizeable amount of money and/or Free Spins. Some casinos even feature Welcome Bundles, which cover several deposits and allow you to rack up three, four or even more of these massive bonuses!
- Secondly, the majority of houses offer some sort of Recurring Promotions. Usually, these can be claimed an indefinite amount of times, provided the player manages to deposit in a specified timeframe. For instance, there can be a bonus which can be received every Tuesday, or every Wednesday. These bonuses can consist of cash, Free Spins or even a Cashback promotion. These promotions recover a certain percentage of player losses over a certain amount of time. For instance, the bonus can give you back 10% of the losses from unlucky bets made during the previous week.
- The third kind of bonus we usually see is some kind of Loyalty Program, which lets the player claim a special bonus for sticking around with the casino. This can either be a separate promotion, or the reward can be an improved recurring bonus.
Regulation is very important to casinos, and we believe this one will be licensed. Not only that, we are also almost certain it will obtain its license in Curacao, and have it issued by one of the four regulators which oversee the egaming sector of the Caribbean country. That is because the vast majority of casinos we cover end up licensed there! The destination is so popular because it does not stifle the operators of casinos, while providing players with some much needed protections. Here is what you will have access to if Slots Hammer does get a Curacao license:
- The data you share with licensed casinos is secured using some of the strictest encryption protocols available nowadays. This is important, because said data contains a lot of sensitive information about your identity and payment methods, collected by houses in compliance with their AML and KYC measures!
- Licensed casinos are required to take steps in order to curb problem gambling. These include two sets of measures: First off, you are given access to a lot of information about what the issue looks like and where to seek help. There is also a substantial amount of self-exclusion policies which you have access to. These can be setting up time out warnings or custom deposit limits, or even being able to close down your account if you need to.
- The third area of focus of regulators we’d like to mention is the integrity of the games themselves. This is because said games use random number generators to produce the outcome of every bet. These are complex mathematical algorithms, and their usage brings up the following question: How can you be certain there is no bias in said generators? The answer is that they are required to pass audits, performed by independent professionals, hand-picked by the regulatory body!
Deposit and Withdrawal
There is no specific information about what the payment methods of Slots Hammer will be, at least none at the time of writing. However, the Nexto Gaming platform it will be launched in supports a wide variety of means of cashing in or out. From credit cards, through e-wallets and e-vouchers and crypto, this casino can offer a plethora of the deposit methods.
Whichever means of deposit it turns out to accept, we expect the minimum amount you can cash in to be around $20, which is the case with most houses. The same can be said about the minimum withdrawal amount which is usually around this big too. We expect no transfer fees by the casino to be charged for either deposits or withdrawals, but it is possible that third party charges are applicable to the transactions. In such cases, the player will have to cover those, which is the case with most casinos.
Games and Game Suppliers
The full list of Game Suppliers with Slots Hammer is likely to feature well over 50 of the developers. In fact, certain casinos have the products of hundreds of them available. What we can say for certain is that the platform the house is supposed to launch on has the products of several big-time suppliers like Pragmatic Play, Wazdan, High 5 Games, as well as the ones we already mentioned – Evolution, NetEnt among many others. Here are the types of games you can play from them:
- Slots: This is likely to be the majority of games. We expect to see several thousands of them – from Big Bass Bonanza to Book of Dead and other such classics. The games can be Jackpot slots, Megaways or feature other mechanics!
- Table games: There is almost no casino which does not have those available nowadays! Usually, you’ll be able to pick between different Blackjack, Baccarat and Poker tables, to play with either a virtual or a live dealer!
- Game Shows: You are very likely to be able to play game Shows, as we said at the start of our review. The leading developer for this kind of experience is definitely Evolution!
- Crash games: The fast-paced gameplay of these crypto-friendly titles has made them extremely popular with most players. It is likely that Slots Hammer will have them available too!
To sum everything up, Slots Hammer is not yet launched, but we have a lot of information which suggests it will be a reliable house with a great selection of payment methods and games catalog. We recommend staying tuned to see where this casino goes, and will update our review of it as soon as it launches to let you know how correct we were in our predictions!