Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Our first impression of Betspino was quite positive – the website of this online gambling is somewhat minimalistic, but laid out nicely and pleasant to navigate. It was easy to see that Betspino would be a decent place to play from it, with a reasonable amount of games by a good number of Suppliers to pick from. Also, this positive first impression was made even stronger when we saw that this was a licensed casino.
Beyond it, we appreciated the bonuses Betspino has. The majority of them are nothing new as a concept, but we’ve hardly seen so many promotions tied to the Loyalty system of a casino before! This is great, because it incentivizes players to stick around with the casino and get rewarded for it!
But no casino is perfect, and we found that Betspino has some downsides too. These have to do mainly with the restrictive policy on cashing in or out of the casino. There is only one method of doing so, and said method is banned in certain jurisdictions. So should you play with Betspino? Well, the answer to that question would require a more thorough look at everything this house has to offer. Join us in our review, which will give you just that – we will go over its bonuses, regulation, payments structure, and, of course, the games themselves:
Below is a list of the different promotions with Betspino:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Bonus||€20||100% up to €300||40x||10x the bonus|
|Second Deposit Bonus||€20||50% up to €500||35x||10x the bonus|
|Third Deposit Bonus||€20||120 spins||30x||10x the bonus|
|Cashback Bonus||–||20% up to €11000||0x||60% of all player deposits|
|Rakeback bonus||–||15% up to €11000||0x||Unspecified|
|Level Up Prizes||–||€50000||Unspecified||Unspecified|
|Spin the Wheel||–||€100||Unspecified||Unspecified|
As you can see, there are plenty of them, so let’s jump in and take a closer look at each.
The three initial deposits a player makes will be eligible for a special set of Welcome Bonuses. The three need to be obtained in sequence and each has a minimum deposit requirement of €20. As far as required entry costs for bonuses go, this is pretty standard. Note that the bonuses also have another condition in common, a cash out limit of 10x the received bonus. This means any winnings over the limit will be written off and kept by the casino. Now, here is each of these promotions:
- The First Deposit Bonus is a great way to double the sum of money you cash in when you start playing with the casino. The promotion grants you 100% of whatever you have deposited, up to €300. However, to withdraw the bonus money and the winnings from it, you need to clear a wagering requirement of 40x the bonus. These requirements are incredibly common, and most casinos have implemented them in their different bonuses. To clear them, you just need to wager the bonus’ funds a certain amount of times , 40, in this case. Usually, these requirements are between 30x and 40x, so the particular amount Betspino has picked is not really extraordinary.
- After you have played through the previous welcome offer, you are eligible for the Second Deposit Bonus. This grants you just 50% of the cashed in sum, but has a higher maximum bonus amount of up to €500. There is a lower wagering requirement too, and you need to turn the bonus over just 35 times to cash it out.
- Rounding out this welcome package is the Third Deposit Bonus. Unlike the previous two promotions, this one does not offer Bonus money. Instead, it grants the players a massive amount of Free Spins for the beloved Gates of Olympus game. The value of each spin is €0.10 and the wagering requirement for the money is incredibly low. To cash out the winnings from the Spins, just wager them 30x.
The next promotion is the Telegram Bonuses, which reward players with specific amounts of Free Spins for joining the community around Betspino on the messaging app. However, there is no detailed mention of what these amounts are, so we cannot really know what you can even get from the bonus.
What we do know of is the extensive promotions which are a part of the Loyalty Program of the house. Every bonus below is a different aspect of the rewards you can claim for sticking with Betspino! The program is pretty easy to understand, and features five account tiers. Each of them is divided across five sub-levels. The more you play, wager, deposit, the higher your account will climb among them, unlocking better and better rewards! Here is what these look like:
- The Daily Cashback Bonus is a common type of promotion with casinos nowadays, which lets players make back some of the money they have lost. However, the name of this promotion is actually misleading. It is not available every day, but on two days of the week. During Mondays, you can recover losses from non-live dealer casino games. And during Tuesdays, you can get cashback from live games. The percentage of money you recover is tied to the tier of your account, and is between 5% and 20%. Admittedly, this is a very high amount, and the maximum you can get from the bonus is also very significant, sitting at €11 000. Note that, in order to do so, the balance of your account has to be €10 or less, otherwise you will not be able to recover anything. There is no wagering requirement for the money, but the maximum you can cash out from the bonus equals 60% of your total, account lifetime deposits!
- There is also a similar promotion called the Rakeback Bonus. It is a bit different though, as it adds money to your account based on how much you wager. In other words, the percentage of rakeback is applied regardless of the outcome of any bet! This percentage is between 5% and 20%, again, based on your account level. However, it is not a percentage of the value of the wager, but of the House advantage. This term relates to the amount of money a house expects to win, on average, from its games. Usually, these are amounts between 2% and 5%, so the rakeback you get will depend on the particular game you bet on. As for the bonus, it has no cash out limits, no wagering requirement and a maximum of €11 000 you can claim. It is available weekly.
- Next, the casino hands out spectacular Level Up prizes. Every time your account reaches a new tier, you will be eligible for a prize – between €25 and €41 500. In total, it will reward the players who have made use of all these bonuses up to €50 000! However, there is no information on whether players need to clear a specific wagering requirement to cash out and what, if any, restrictions there are on withdrawing the bonus.
- Every 12 hours, you can spin a Wheel of fortune, to get a special reward. The Wheel levels up with your account, granting better and better prizes. These can be different amounts of Bonus cash and Free Spins, and even at the lowest level, the Wheel had a maximum prize of €100 you can land on. Once again, the house does not mention how you can cash out these special rewards, though.
- Last but not least, you can visit the Bonus Store. There, you will have access to different bundles of Free Spins, Bonus cash to play with and even 50% Deposit Bonuses. These can be bought with Points. How do you earn Points? You complete the Daily missions of the casino in order to earn them. These missions can be as simple as changing your account’s avatar, or a bit more complex – being required to wager a specific amount on a specific game type and so on! How does that tie to the account tier system? The more you level up, the better rewards you can buy from the Store!
We are happy to report that Betspino is a licensed casino! Here is what it had to say on the important subject of regulation:
It claims to be regulated by Gaming Curacao (GC). This was very easy to verify, since one of the requirements of this regulatory body towards its subjects is for them to implement a Digital Seal on their websites. We found the one Betspino has towards the bottom right corner of its page – here is what it looks like:
The Seal is the logo of the regulatory body, which can be clicked on to lead the player to the following excerpt from the register of the GC:
It verifies that Betspino is run by a licensed operator, and on a domain which the regulator approves of. But why is that so important?
The GC is just one of four master license holders, which oversee the egaming sector of Curacao, a tiny Caribbean nation. These four have created a robust regulatory regime, which does not stifle casinos while providing players with meaningful protections. Here is what those are:
- We mentioned the House advantage rating before. The percentage of money you can expect to lose on average can be found online, and most game developers list them. But how can you be sure that the games have not been meddled with, in order to give the casino an unfair advantage? With licensed houses, their games need to be audited by independent professionals, in order to certify that. Regulated casinos can offer you true games of chance!
- Another important set of protections you can rely on with licensed casinos has to do with the data you share with them. This data includes personal information and details about your payments. It is necessary for the house to comply with AML and KYC policies which combat financial crime. But the gathered data needs to be protected too, and that is where regulators step in! They make casinos use strict encryption measures in order to do so, ensuring the odds of your data leaking, or being obtained by hackers, are very slim.
- Combatting problem gambling is another area in which regulators excel. They require casinos to offer their clients tons of useful information, from what problem gambling can manifest as, to where one can seek help. Also, houses need to offer plenty of ways for players to exclude themselves, be it via custom deposit limits, time out warnings, or even closing down their account on their own!
As you can see, there are some definite advantages to playing with a licensed casino over an unregulated one. Back to covering Betspino, though, here are the languages the website can be viewed in, as well as the several countries where players are not accepted from:
Restricted countries: Belgium, Curaçao, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Lands, Korea, North, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Portugal, Saint Martin (French part), Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.;
We would like to close out this section of the review by mentioning that the operator behind this casino is also running Boomerang.Bet – another house we have recently covered. If you are curious how it compares to Betspino, here is our coverage of it
Deposit and Withdrawal
The biggest issue we see with Betspino is the lack of variety in the payment methods it accepts. It only takes cards, and that is bad, since there are countries which ban the usage of those to cash in to casinos. One such country is the UK. Even though it is not in the list of restricted jurisdictions above, players will not be able to deposit from there. Still, here are the conditions of this payment method, and a list of the currencies which are accepted:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Japanese Yen (JPY), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Singapore Dollar (SGD), South Korean Won (KRW), Mexican Peso (MXN), Brazilian Real (BRL);
The minimum deposit is as low as €20, which is acceptable, but the per-transaction maximum was just €700, which is too low. There are no fees for cashing in, as is the case with most casinos, but keep in mind that if there are third party charges it will be up to the player to cover them.
Here is what you need to know about withdrawals:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Before you can file a claim to cash out, you need to wager deposited funds at least once, which is a fairly standard AML measure, used by most casinos nowadays. The minimum withdrawal amount of €40 is not so standard, though! Not only is it twice as high as the average you would expect to need to cash out at once, but also, it is twice as high as the minimum deposit!
The maximum you can cash out each week is €5000, which is a decent enough amount. Per month, you can cash out four times as much. It is perplexing that the maximum deposit is so much lower than the maximum withdrawal amount. There are no fees for withdrawing, but, once again, you might need to cover additional third party charges. That is nothing uncommon!
Speaking of fees, here is what inactive accounts have to pay:
This is another common condition with houses, and the size of the fee is quite small too.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers we saw listed on the Betspino website:
Game providers: PragmaticPlay, Spinomenal, Gamebeat, 3 Oaks, PGSoft, Mancala, Swintt, KA Gaming, Igrosoft, Mascot, Nucleus, Mr Slotty, Playson, NetGame, 1spin4win, ELK, Betsolutions, Quickspin, Wazdan, BGaming, Evoplay, AvatarUX, Booming Games, Reevo, Gaming Corps, Belatra, Kiron, Platipus, Yggdrasil, Smartsoft Gaming, Habanero, Leander, Tom Horn, Fugaso, Lucky, Other
There were 44 developers in total, and that is about as much as we expected. Even though other casinos offer the titles of up to, and sometimes more than, 100 suppliers, there are some excellent games to play here:
- Slots: There are tons of games here, with classics like the Elvis Frog series, Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, Reactoonz, Book of Dead, Wolf’s Gold and countless more to explore. The games can be filtered by their mechanics, and you can, for instance, highlight only Feature Buy games!
- Table Games: Betspino has a great collection of these casino classics, and you can play countless variations of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, or Roulettes with either live or virtual dealers!
- Instant Games: This section of the casino hosts many Crash games: Mines, Aviator, Burst and so on!
- Game Shows: Funky Time, Mega Wheel, Crazy Coin Flip are just some of the televised casino experiences one can tune in to. Find them in the Live casino tab.
- Virtuals: There are virtual Horse races and Football to bet on, for fans of sports.
We should also mention that Betspino supports Sports betting, but it seems like an afterthought. There are no Sports bonuses and the number of events you can wager on is quite small overall, featuring mainly major sports events from Football, Basketball and Cricket, as well as some esports. There are even less games you can live bet on.
If you wish to deposit with a credit card, this might be a good casino to check out. It is licensed, and it does have an interesting bonus structure. Its games library could be better, but it serves. The biggest issue comes from the fact that not every player wishes to use just this particular payment method, and Betspino does not offer an alternative to it. So, we recommend checking out another casino if you wish to deposit by any other means.