Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose.
Bombastic is a casino that is expected to be launched very shortly – on 23 November 2023. We do not currently have a lot of information about what this casino will offer but things seem quite promising for now. Without further ado, here is everything we know about Bombastic so far:
Bombastic has not released information about the bonuses and promotions it will offer. Most casinos, however, offer similar types of promotions which makes it a bit easier to guess what a new house would offer. Keep in mind that the specific terms will probably vary.
- No Deposit Bonus – Some casinos offer a little cash bonus or a small amount of free spins and do not ask for a deposit – they usually only ask clients to register and verify their accounts. This means that clients can see what the casino has to offer without having to stake their own funds.
- Welcome Bonus/Package – When new players sign up and make their first deposit, they usually get a Welcome Bonus. Casinos usually offer bonuses on your first few deposits – this classifies as a Welcome Package. You will usually get a cash bonus but some casinos also offer a certain number of free spins.
- Reload Bonus – Such bonuses are given to returning players upon making additional deposits. They are often credited for deposits made on certain days of the week.
- Cashback Bonus – Some casinos allow players to recover a portion of their daily or weekly losses through cashback promotions. Such promotions usually come with fairly low wagering requirements and allow clients to keep playing even in cases when they have lost a fairly big amount of money.
- Free Spins –Free Spin promotions allow clients to play without spending real money on various slot games by receiving a set amount of free spins.
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus – Some houses grant small bonuses when players refer acquaintances to the casinos. You will usually be provided with a unique referral link that you will then have to send to friends. When the person you have referred signs up and deposits, you will get a small cash bonus.
- VIP and Loyalty Programs – Loyalty programs are meant to reward players for their ongoing participation. These programs frequently offer entry to special events and tournaments, as well as points that can be redeemed for money or other benefits.
Bombastic will be regulated in Curacao – but we still do not know by which master license operator. The main regulatory authority responsible for regulating online casinos in this offshore jurisdiction is the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority. However, this regulator does not directly license online casinos and has instead granted master licenses to four independent companies that are responsible for supervising local houses and making sure that all rules and regulations are being followed. These companies are Antillephone NV, Gaming Curacao (GC), Curacao-eGaming, and Curacao Interactive Licensing N.V. (CIL).
Because of its well-established regulatory structure and favorable tax regime, Curacao is a preferred destination for online gambling companies. The local regulatory structure permits several licensing types, such as sublicenses for particular game categories and master licenses that encompass all forms of online gambling. The licensing procedure entails a comprehensive assessment of the applicant’s financial soundness and ensures player protection, and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance. License holders must abide by Curacao’s rules and regulations, and regulatory bodies may periodically audit and verify compliance.
Operators with a Curacao license are required to put in place policies that guarantee player protection, such as age verification, self-exclusion options, and tools for responsible gaming. Some such tools include personalized deposit limits, time-out alerts, and the possibility to completely close down an account upon request. Fair play is another priority, and operators are required to offer honest and equitable gaming experiences. Authorities in Curacao may work with their international counterparts to tackle problems like fraud and money laundering.
Bombastic Deposit and withdrawal
Bombastic will accept payments made both in fiat currencies and in crypto which will surely please a lot of players. No more specific information was provided, however. It remains to be seen which cryptocurrencies Bombastic will accept and which other payment methods will be supported. Established casinos usually accept a variety of payment solutions such as credit/debit card, wire transfer, e-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and Payz, mobile payment solutions like Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Revolut, instant banking solutions, and prepaid vouchers like Paysafecard and Neosurf.
Few casinos charge additional fees on either deposits or withdrawals these days but you should keep in mind that your payment solution provider might. While deposits are usually processed instantly or almost instantly, withdrawals can take up to a few business days to process. Withdrawal processing times depend on the payment solutions you are using, the amount of money you are withdrawing, the casino’s general withdrawal policies, and a few other factors.
Keep in mind that most casinos will ask you to roll over your deposits 1 to 3 times before allowing withdrawals – this is done to prevent money laundering. There are also daily, weekly, and monthly withdrawal limits that sometimes depend on your account level but are often more or less arbitrary. It is important to note that few casinos would allow you to withdraw more than $20 000-30 000 a month.
Bombastic Games and game suppliers
We do not currently have any specific information about the game catalog Bombastic will offer or about the game providers it will work with. Most casinos that offer a decent amount of games try to collaborate with at least 70-80 game suppliers but there are plenty of establishments that work with as many as 100 or even more game providers. Some of the best-known suppliers in the industry include companies like PragmacticPlay, Evolution, Nolimit City, Microgaming, Spribe, NetEnt, Wazdan, Yggdrasil, Push Gaming, Play’n GO, Hacksaw, and Thunderkick.
Slots are currently the most popular type of game and there are plenty of casinos that offer as many as 2000-3000 such titles. Online table games – Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Dice Games, and Roulettes – and Live Dealer games – both casino-based and Game Shows – are also among the most popular options. There are also plenty of casinos that aim to offer more casual games such as Crash Games and Bingo. Finally, plenty of houses offer sports betting options and allow players to bet on popular sports like Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Rugby, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Darts, Snooker, Boxing, and many others.
Although we do not currently know a lot about what Bombastic will have to offer, we can still say that this house seems quite promising. They will be fully regulated and will offer varied payment options – both Fiat and Crypto. If the casino ends up offering decent promotions and a good variety of games, they will definitely be a house worth checking out.