Don't gamble with money you cannot afford to lose
Winsane is an online casino, which we are anticipating the launch of. Even though not much is known about it as of yet, it is going to be launched as part of Boss Partners, a casino affiliates group behind many exciting online gambling houses. This means that Winsane will probably be regulated, by one of the most popular casino oversight bodies in the world, no less. It also means the house will probably have many exciting games, bonuses and other services, which we cannot wait to see once it goes live!
In the meantime, here is what we know about the casino, and why you should keep an eye on it:
When it comes to promotions, every casino tries to stand out from the rest of its peers with a variety of fun bonuses. The casinos which are part of the Boss Partners network usually have tons of promotions available. We see no reason why Winsane would be any different. Here are the types of promotions you can expect it to launch with:
- There is more likely than not going to be a generous Welcome Bonus. Sometimes, casinos offer even more than one of them, and we have seen houses have welcome packages of three, four and even more bonuses. Regardless of how many promotions it is made up of, this initial offering is often times the most generous bonus you can expect from a casino! It is impossible to know what Winsane will offer within it, but expect large sums of cash, Free Spins, or even both.
- Most casinos do not end their promotions with the welcome offers, and have a couple of Recurring bonuses available as well. These are usually deposit bonuses which give you a bit more cash to play with, or a couple of Free Spins to enjoy. They can usually be claimed within certain days of the week, or a certain amount of times every seven days.
- There are certain bonuses which even reward you back some of the money you have lost while betting. These Cashback bonuses recover a certain percentage of your losses, over a certain amount of time, and are a great way to get back into the game!
- Another type of bonus we have seen with the other casinos of the affiliate network Winsane is a part of are the Birthday bonuses, which usually give you a significant reward for your special day.
- Last but not least, the Loyalty Programs of casinos are pretty common nowadays, and reward players for sticking around with the house and playing more and more with it. These offer incentives like dedicated account managers, higher withdrawal limits and much more!
We should also mention that it is possible that Winsane launches with other promotions, which are not listed above. This is yet another reason to keep an eye on the house!
We are pretty much certain that this casino will launch with a license from one of the four Curacao regulatory bodies. That is because the said bodies have managed to strike a unique balance, which leads to the players being protected, while casino operators are not unjustly stifled by regulation. This provides important guarantees for your safety and the integrity of the games you can play. Here is what those guarantees are:
- First off, licensed casinos need to store any piece of data they receive from you safely. This is not only because they process a lot of personal data, but also because said data is incredibly sensitive. It includes details about who you are, where you live and other information casinos need to complete their KYC procedures and to comply with AML regulations. All of that sensitive info is encrypted and stored safety, which makes it leaking or being obtained by hackers very unlikely.
- Another important aspect of your safety is the anti-problem gambling measures licensed casinos are required to undertake. These include not only offering players with lots of information on what problem gambling is and how it can manifest itself, but also directing them to places they can seek help. There is also a series of self-exclusion measures players can opt in to – custom deposit limits, time out warnings and even the ability to close down one’s account!
- Finally, there are also measures aimed at ensuring there is no bias towards the house within the games you play. They undergo audits, performed by independent experts, who are able to certify you are playing actual games of chance!
We prefer regulated casinos to their unlicensed peers, and hope to see Winsane launch with a license within Curacao, or even the more strict MGA and UKGC. Back to its review, though, here is a list of the languages we are certain will be available on the website, and the countries from where the casino cannot accept new players, due to regulatory concerns:
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment methods with the house are not known as of the time of writing. The other casinos on its affiliate network allow you to cash in or out with many e-wallets like MiFinity and Jeton, as well as via credit cards and even crypto.
The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are anticipated to be around €20 at most, because that is how most other houses deal with them. What’s more, we expect the casino to have no fees for either of these kinds of transactions! The vast majority of houses nowadays do not charge deposit or withdrawal fees!
Games and Game Suppliers
There is no information on how many, or which Game Suppliers the casino will include. We hope it has managed to partner with at least 50 of these software developers, because that is about as many as most houses nowadays feature at least. We also hope to see leading suppliers like Pragmatic Play, Spinomenal and Play’n Go included within this list, because that means you’ll have access to cutting-edge and popular slots like Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus and so on.
Usually, casinos offer Table games as well – Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat and Rouletters, but also Keno, Sic Bo and other. We hope to see them within Winsane’s games library as well, playable with live or virtual dealers.
Finally, Winsane can also include Game Shows and even Crash games within its library. Both of these are very popular with players, but, sadly, some houses nowadays launch without them.
Winsane is supposed to launch any time soon, and its website is even online as of the time of writing! We will be keeping an eye on the casino, and hope that you will as well. It has a lot going for it, even before being released. In the meantime, though, stay tuned and don’t hesitate to check out our other reviews, to find a good gambling house which currently accepts players!